Cleaning and sealing a driveway

Show the photographs you've taken in this album.
Forum rules
Here you can show the photographs you've taken. Use a storage agent such as https://www.imgur.com - our forum attachment system has limited storage and therefore reserved for photos in our Threetowners' Photo Album.
Hughie
Administrator
Administrator

Cleaning and sealing a driveway

Post by Hughie »

I bought one of those $99 water pressure cleaners a few years ago from Aldi's. It's only now we've gone from stage four to stage one water restrictions here in our state in Australia that we've been able to wash the car with it. Naturally I washed the car on the driveway and I found it cleaned a few spots making it look odd.

When that deluge of rain appeared this week I did what I was champing at the bit to do. I put my drizabone coat on and got right into it - I'm very pleased with the result. Should have sealed that driveway years ago - that's the next job. My two three towns pals are retired professional painters. Looks like I'll have to fire up the BBQ and have a few cauld wans (chilled beers) handy - who said us Scots were cheap. ;)

Meg
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Cleaning and sealing a driveway

Post by Meg »

Careful Hughie - pressure spraying becomes addictive - I do the back yard, paths at the side of the house, then the front door steps and paths. Driveway is now so badly affected by frost we will have to have it relayed - probably monoblocked. Itching to get out and get the front steps pressure sprayed as they are now discoloured thanks to the snow and ice. Roll on spring //perfect

Meg