Scotlands Scarecrow Festival (West Kilbride)

Other photos that don’t fit elsewhere can be shown in this album.
Forum rules
Show photographs here, which don't fit elsewhere. Use a storage agent such as http://www.imgur.com - our forum attachment system has limited storage and therefore reserved for photos in our Threetowners' Photo Album.
little plum
Mega Heid Poster
Mega Heid Poster

Scotlands Scarecrow Festival (West Kilbride)

Post by little plum »

I just happened to be in West Kilbride on Thursday and discovered this festival is on Saturday, oops today. It seems this has been running for a number of years, I've never heard of it. There was a S.T.V. film crew there recording some of the exhibits. ( nearly got the bu---r with the camera :lol: ) Met an ex Stinstin lass who assured me that its a great family day out. Here's a very small sample.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The trouble with retirement is that you never get a day off - Abe Lemons
Meg
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Scotlands Scarecrow Festival (West Kilbride)

Post by Meg »

little plum wrote: just happened to be in West Kilbride on Thursday and discovered this festival is on Saturday, oops today. It seems this has been running for a number of years, I've never heard of it. T
First of all LP - you cant just be in West Kilbride - you have to be going there to be there if you know what I mean :lol: Secondly - it's been running for about 7 or 8 years now - goes great guns from what I've heard!

Meg
little plum
Mega Heid Poster
Mega Heid Poster

Post by little plum »

First of all LP - you cant just be in West Kilbride - you have to be going there to be there if you know what I mean :lol: Meg[/quote]

Meg your wrong, the wife was going there and I just happened to be the driver if you know what I mean. :roll: :lol: :lol:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The trouble with retirement is that you never get a day off - Abe Lemons
Meg
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Meg »

Accidental tourist!!!!!!! :P
brvhrtjimmy
Heid Poster
Heid Poster

Post by brvhrtjimmy »

yes unfortunately this years (2011) wont be taking place for reasons im not to sure about ,but i think it was to do with a comittee retiring but i think it will be back next year.
James Barr (Brvhrtjimmy)