Easter Monday

Other photos that don’t fit elsewhere can be shown in this album.
Forum rules
Show photographs here, which don't fit elsewhere. Use a storage agent such as http://www.imgur.com - our forum attachment system has limited storage and therefore reserved for photos in our Threetowners' Photo Album.
little plum
Mega Heid Poster
Mega Heid Poster

Easter Monday

Post by little plum »

As it was a nice day I decided to take a drive up the coast. Bad idea, I think everyone on the West coast had the same idea. Both sides of Largs had tail backs, on the South it stretched back to Fairlie. On the way home I decided to take the moors road to get off the main drag. I couldn't resist taking a few snaps of the view, hope you enjoy.

The 2nd image from the top had an ugly pole in it which I had to edit, hope it's not too noticable
Last edited by little plum on Mon May 11, 2009 11:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The trouble with retirement is that you never get a day off - Abe Lemons
morag
Mega Heid Poster
Mega Heid Poster

Re: Easter Monday

Post by morag »

Beautiful, L.P.!
"You don't have a Soul. You are a Soul. You have a body."
C.S.Lewis
little plum
Mega Heid Poster
Mega Heid Poster

Post by little plum »

Thank you Morag. I wish I could have joined the first 4 together to give a panoramic view, not that clever with photo software. The 5th was taken further up the Farlie Moor's rd. I didn't have much time to try different settings as there was quite a few drivers that had the same idea as myself of getting off the main drag and the moor's road is single lane. :evil:
Last edited by little plum on Mon May 11, 2009 11:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The trouble with retirement is that you never get a day off - Abe Lemons
Catherine Belle
Mega Heid Poster
Mega Heid Poster

Post by Catherine Belle »

The last one is my favourite. The contrast is gorgeous! :)
Be kind. Everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.