Meadow and Vics to Merge?

Discuss all aspects of the three towns in the Threetowners' Lounge.
Hughie
Administrator
Administrator

Meadow and Vics to Merge?

Post by Hughie »

Just heard that Irvine Vics and Irvine Meadow might merge and move to the Scottish 3rd division. Wonder what the feeling around the place is. Is there much interest in local football in the area?

Me? Well I was right into it as a spectator before coming to Australia. Still love the game, but like others who've come to this part of Australia I think Aussie Rules is a bit more exciting - once you understand it :roll: Perhaps the Kanuks think the same about their Ice Hockey.

Hughie in Oz
scenesinscotland.com
New Poster
New Poster

Re: Meadow and Vics to Merge?

Post by scenesinscotland.com »

I work with george mitchell who is an aved supporter of jounior football
and I use to work with john mcCall Irvine Meadow i WILL EAT MY HAT IF THEY DO MERGE
hewmac wrote:Just heard that Irvine Vics and Irvine Meadow might merge and move to the Scottish 3rd division. Wonder what the feeling around the place is. Is there much interest in local football in the area?

Me? Well I was right into it as a spectator before coming to Australia. Still love the game, but like others who've come to this part of Australia I think Aussie Rules is a bit more exciting - once you understand it :roll: Perhaps the Kanuks think the same about their Ice Hockey.

Hughie in Oz
:roll:
mike bradley
hi if you can check this site out do so you will be highly delighted beautiful hand coloured prints of all over bonnie Scotland by Dorothy Bruce.
Enjoy.
Hughie
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Hughie »

Hi Mike,
Welcome to threetowners! That post I think had something to do with the 1st of April :wink:

There are a few of us from the three towns here in Australia who have Dorothy Bruce's lovely prints. We have the one depicting South Beach Ardrossan looking towards the Barony (now Barony St. John's) church and beyond that to the Arran hills. Bought it in Hamilton Street Saltcoats many years ago already framed, and nursed it back to Australia. Her work is really lovely.

<Topic moved to threetowners lounge by Admin>
welshman

Post by welshman »

Hi Mike
Would that be George Mitchell who is Manager of Harvies?