Talk about your sporting interests here - worldwide or local
brian f
Mega Heid Poster
Mega Heid Poster

Re: It's a Funny Old Game

Post by brian f »

I have a spare pair of Compression stockings if you want them meekan :lol:

Please delete mod's.
Last edited by brian f on Thu Sep 28, 2023 6:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
brian f
Mega Heid Poster
Mega Heid Poster

Post by brian f »

meekan wrote: Thu Sep 28, 2023 7:46 am Brian I think I should think about cutting my socks😏
I have a spare pair of Compression stockings if you want them meekan :lol:
meekan
Mega Heid Poster
Mega Heid Poster

Post by meekan »

I hope you have washed them Brian :lol: I had a friend who used to throw his socks at the wall and if they stuck to the wall it was time to wash them //funny
brian f
Mega Heid Poster
Mega Heid Poster

Post by brian f »

meekan wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2023 8:10 am I hope you have washed them Brian :lol: I had a friend who used to throw his socks at the wall and if they stuck to the wall it was time to wash them //funny
“Ech!

And what a start Europe have made in the Ryder Cup winning the foursomes 4 -0
Do not know much about the golfers now as just like other sports through the years it has moved from mainstream Tv. What a voice Peter Alliss was.
brian f
Mega Heid Poster
Mega Heid Poster

Post by brian f »

This is so strange :roll:

Scotland vs England

The Lionesses face a must-win Nations League clash against their old rivals at Hampden Park tonight. Sarina Wiegman's side make the trip north sitting level on points with the Netherlands at the summit of Group A1 following their rousing comeback win over the Dutch at Wembley on Friday, needing to better their result at home to Belgium on Tuesday or else win by three more goals to reach the finals in the New Year.

As the nominated team to try and qualify Team GB for next summer's Paris Olympics and only two European slots available, England must win their Nations League group and then finish in the top two (or three if Olympic hosts France make the final) at the finals in February. This has created a somewhat bizarre scenario of a win for Scotland tonight ruining the Olympic dreams of several of their players.
The hosts sit rock bottom of the group and winless with relegation already confirmed, with their manager and players reacting with anger to any questions over their integrity ahead of this game.

Evening Standard.