Katie Paton Scott

For those researching family in the three towns area.
Del 80
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Katie Paton Scott

Post by Del 80 »

Following my last post, regarding the exact birth date of Katie Paton Scott, and that of her husband, Hugh Joseph Clarke......now looking for their exact dates of death....Katie in 1977, and Hugh Joseph in 1975.....Many thanks.....
Hughie
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Katie Paton Scott

Post by Hughie »

Del,
These are the only two named Hugh Joseph Clarke in the deaths, see below - they are in 1972 not 1975. You'll have the choice to download a copy of the death certificate at: https://www.scotlandspeople.gov.uk/ if you wish.

You'll probable find Katie there too but more likely under Catherine or Katherine and with a bit more details.

BTW I have some personal details on Hugh Joseph Clarke which I can PM you.

Del 80
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Post by Del 80 »

Thanks Hughie, I must appologise, I have his names the wrong way round......it should read Joseph Hugh Clarke.....
Hughie
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Hughie »

Okay, this is probably him. I'll PM you with what I have - if you can use it all good.
Cheers

hahaya2004
Mega Heid Poster
Mega Heid Poster

Post by hahaya2004 »

Del, Joseph Hugh Clarke died in 1975, and Katie Paton Scott in 1977, both at New Cumnock. If you need the exact dates, you can either order the certificates, as Hughie said, or wait till 50 years have passed.
The most important hour is always the present, the most significant person is the one opposite you right now, and the most necessary deed is always love. - Meister Eckhart (c.1260 - c.1328)
Del 80
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Post by Del 80 »

Thank you.......