Spanish course

Discuss the books you've read, the movies and TV shows you've seen
glenshena
Mega Heid Poster
Mega Heid Poster

Spanish course

Post by glenshena »

I do a spanish lesson on my telephone, usually for.the duration of an hour each day, so I was chuffed when I received anniversary compliments from the Company today because it Is exactly two years since I started the course. Never missed a lesson. Always hoping to retire to Majorca one day. :puter
brian f
Mega Heid Poster
Mega Heid Poster

Re: Spanish course

Post by brian f »

Well done glenshena. You must have a lot more Patience on the telephone than me. The glorious island of Majorca awaits you.😎
Meg
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Spanish course

Post by Meg »

glenshena wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 5:19 am I do a spanish lesson on my telephone, usually for.the duration of an hour each day, so I was chuffed when I received anniversary compliments from the Company today because it Is exactly two years since I started the course. Never missed a lesson. Always hoping to retire to Majorca one day. :puter
That’s a great use of lockdown time Jean - and I take it you still have a European passport - allowing you to settle in Majorca - you are so lucky. I did an online course during the second lockdown from Glasgow Uni - Burns on religion, politics and slavery. Really enjoyed it.