snowing in scotland

Show the photographs you've taken in this album.
Forum rules
Here you can show the photographs you've taken. Use a storage agent such as https://www.imgur.com - our forum attachment system has limited storage and therefore reserved for photos in our Threetowners' Photo Album.
Jimmym
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

snowing in scotland

Post by Jimmym »

Hi Folk's
Just to let you's all know that its snowing in scotland here are some pictures off my back door going to saltcoats today will try and get some photo's to let you all see how bad it is . TOBEMOVED

Best Wishes Jimmy Morell

Went to Saltcoats but not much snow at all sorry no photos not worth taking some
Last edited by Hughie on Thu Feb 20, 2020 10:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Sorry I have no way of recovering three other images from Photobucket in this topic.
joromomi
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Post by joromomi »

Sorry Jimmy, I can't feel sorry for you :twisted:
Winter was late in coming to us in this part of Canada this year and as of March 1st , It has forgot to stop, I had a few wee twirls oot driving the other day.
Joyce :wink: :)
Hughie
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Hughie »

When you posted that Jimmy we had the airconditioner on and it was 9.30 at night after a 37 degrees day. My sister-in-law who's out from Stevenston gave a wee chuckle when I showed her your photo's.
welshman

Post by welshman »

Jimmy
Check out this link to see some snowy pictures taken here in Dunfermline.

http://2dunfermline.co.uk/
Jimmym
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Post by Jimmym »

Hi Welshman,
Yes nice photo's it's nice to see the snow but can be a pain when you try to get to work but the kids love it, thank god we dont get it bad at this end of Scotland so thanks for the pictures. I take it you name is not welshman feel daft calling you Welshman or are you welsh .

Bestwishes Jimmy
welshman

Post by welshman »

Yes Jimmy I am Welsh and proud of it.
By the way the name is Steve.
Some of the snowy pictures are mine, as are a number of others on that site.
Whereabouts in Irvine do you stay as I worked for North Ayrshire Leisure Ltd for 8 months on an interim management contract after retiring from local government?
I was based at Galt House but was responsible as Head of Operations for all the indoor and outdoor leisure facilities, including the major leisure centres,football pitches,golf courses etc.,etc. for my sins.
ellenyoung31
Mega Heid Poster
Mega Heid Poster

subject

Post by ellenyoung31 »

Hello Steve.
Thanks for the Pictures they are lovely.
Did you and family have a good time
in Wales at New Year.
Best wishes. Ellen. :)
Jimmym
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Post by Jimmym »

Hi Steve,
Good to know your name and that you are welsh one of my good friends is welsh and i called him taffy, and he called me see you Jimmy was as daft as a brush but could not meet a nicer guy. all so i stay near the magnum about ten min's in the car , stay in Castlepark up the back off Irvine Central Hospital. Your photo's are first class nice to see thanks once more for posting them as that's one off the things what makes this website.

Bestwishes Jimmy
welshman

Post by welshman »

Hi Ellen

Yes we had a good family get together in Wales over Christmas and New Year.
Nine days in all down South and time to refresh the batteries.
We were down in November as well when our Andrew, Noelle and their new son were over from Sydney.
We had a mock Christmas with them with decorations inside and outside the house,Christmas presents and music and Christmas Dinner of course.
That was really appreciated by them both as they live so far away.
Have booked the flights to go out to see them in Oz for nearly 4 weeks over Christmas this year flying with Emirates out of Glasgow airport.
Something to look forward to hey?
Jimmym
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Post by Jimmym »

Hi Steve,
I heared it's to snow on friday so get your selfes well covered up for it coming perhap's if it dose you will take some more photo's and let us see them.

Bestwistes Jimmy
welshman

Post by welshman »

Jimmy
Unfortunately I'll be flying off down to Kent to see my Mum from Thursday for the weekend so will probably miss the bad weather.
Watch out for those bitter winds coming off the sea.
I bet the snow is still on the tops across the water from Irvine?
Jimmym
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Post by Jimmym »

Hi Steve,
I am sad that you won't be he to to take some photo's but glad you getting down to see your mum hope she is fine, i will look out for the cold winds coming and yes there is still some snow on arran. Hope you enjoy your self and hope to here how you got on . This is a photo of Arran i took from my work the other day just to let you the top with some snow.

Bestwishes Jimmy