Scotland Football Team.

Talk about your sporting interests here - worldwide or local
brian f
Mega Heid Poster
Mega Heid Poster

Re: Scotland Football Team.

Post by brian f »

bonzo, meekan, i hope we don't play for a draw.. but with almost the back 4 gone as bonzo mentions it will be a big challenge in Poland. I don't think Mykhaylo Mudryk played against Armenia the other night in Ukraine's 5-0 win but he looks some player as i witnessed against Celtic recently on TV. Such a shame the game is on Premier sports so i will listen in on BBC Radio Scotland Sportsound.
meekan
Mega Heid Poster
Mega Heid Poster

Post by meekan »

Good result for Scotland tonight, we rode our luck at times and Lady Luck was with us for a change. Having said that we didn’t deserve to lose and some great performances from the young boys. The three towner manager Stevie Clarke is doing a great job.
bonzo
Mega Heid Poster
Mega Heid Poster

Post by bonzo »

Absolute nail biter last night, when I seen the team sheet I feared the worst. Portious inclusion worried me as every time I watch/listen to Hibs games he always seems to be getting into bother, but fair play to he he had a great game.
Hats off also to Hickey, Gordon, Hendry and McGregor, they all stood out, and of course Steve Clarke himself.
This gives us a great platform for the Euros in 2024 with a play off place already in the bag and pot 2 in the main draw on the 9th October, plus a crack at nations league A.
Those wimin were in the nip.
bonzo
Mega Heid Poster
Mega Heid Poster

Post by bonzo »

Wrong thread.....
bonzo
Mega Heid Poster
Mega Heid Poster

Post by bonzo »

Good result yesterday, 3-0 without really exerting ourselves. On to Tuesday which will be a different kettle of fish.
brian f
Mega Heid Poster
Mega Heid Poster

Post by brian f »

bonzo wrote: Sun Mar 26, 2023 10:14 am Good result yesterday, 3-0 without really exerting ourselves. On to Tuesday which will be a different kettle of fish.
Correct bonzo- Perhaps start with McTominay instead of Jack. And i sincerly hope Porteous behaves himself.
bonzo
Mega Heid Poster
Mega Heid Poster

Post by bonzo »

brian f wrote: Sun Mar 26, 2023 10:29 am
bonzo wrote: Sun Mar 26, 2023 10:14 am Good result yesterday, 3-0 without really exerting ourselves. On to Tuesday which will be a different kettle of fish.
Correct bonzo- Perhaps start with McTominay instead of Jack. And i sincerly hope Porteous behaves himself.
Who the hell are this Spanish mob anyway //funny
bonzo
Mega Heid Poster
Mega Heid Poster

Post by bonzo »

Erling who? :D
brian f
Mega Heid Poster
Mega Heid Poster

Post by brian f »

bonzo wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 7:29 pmErling who? :D
Are you and mrs b - making plans.. you know the place. I heard it on the radio.Brilliant result Scotland.😉
bonzo
Mega Heid Poster
Mega Heid Poster

Post by bonzo »

Discussing it as we speak Brian :clap:
meekan
Mega Heid Poster
Mega Heid Poster

Post by meekan »

Rode our luck a wee bit (maybe) but how many times has Scotland been on the receiving end of a sucker punch
bonzo
Mega Heid Poster
Mega Heid Poster

Post by bonzo »

meekan wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 7:09 pm Rode our luck a wee bit (maybe) but how many times has Scotland been on the receiving end of a sucker punch
Hi Meekan, I've probably not got enough fingers to count how many times Steve Clarke pulled a result like that out with Killie? It's his way......still smiling 😃