Threetowners cycling thread

Talk about your sporting interests here - worldwide or local
bonzo
Mega Heid Poster
Mega Heid Poster

Re: Threetowners cycling thread

Post by bonzo »

That looks good Brian, I really enjoy manran. There was a wee festival in Irvine last weekend with Del Amitri headlining jeez the red arrows were even there, fortunately/unfortunately I'm still in northern Germany or I would have probably attended.
Those wimin were in the nip.
brian f
Mega Heid Poster
Mega Heid Poster

Post by brian f »

What's happening Ian. Hope you and mrs b are good😀
bonzo
Mega Heid Poster
Mega Heid Poster

Post by bonzo »

brian f wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 8:50 pm What's happening Ian. Hope you and mrs b are good😀
All good here Brian, hope you are the same?
Still out and about just getting ready to head to largs. Still managing to get out 3 or 4 times a week but it's just miles for exercise, same wee 20 mile route out around Troon Monday, Wednesday and Friday and either largs or Ayr on a Saturday.

Got a good Doddie aid in, managed over 800 miles in the first 6 weeks of the year but I just made a donation myself as in the current financial situation I didn't want to ask people for money.
Those wimin were in the nip.
brian f
Mega Heid Poster
Mega Heid Poster

Post by brian f »

Yes, fine bonzo. Takes me right back to my childhood Largs and Ayr.Well done keep it up.And enjoy the sunshine this week😁
brian f
Mega Heid Poster
Mega Heid Poster

Post by brian f »

Hi, all, A house fire across the road from me in Cambridge early hours of Friday morning resulting in the tragic loss of the mother (31) and 2 young kids with the husband critical in hospital. The fire brigade have reported this was probably due to an e bike which was charging overnight and the charger caught fire. So it is highly recommended to charge during the day and make sure you have a standard charger.

Brian