On my morning walk

Show the photographs you've taken in this album.
Forum rules
Here you can show the photographs you've taken. Use a storage agent such as https://www.imgur.com - our forum attachment system has limited storage and therefore reserved for photos in our Threetowners' Photo Album.
brian f
Mega Heid Poster
Mega Heid Poster

Re: On my morning walk

Post by brian f »

Lovely picture Hughie. I could sit on it forever.. nothing else matters :D
Hughie
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Hughie »

On my morning walk this morning, along a bit from the image in my last post I came across this Halloween party in progress - I told them they were a day early. :roll:

Sarah
Mega Heid Poster
Mega Heid Poster

Post by Sarah »

Oh good one Hughie looks like they've been sitting there a while lots around here but nothing like that
brian f
Mega Heid Poster
Mega Heid Poster

Post by brian f »

Hughie wrote: Sat Oct 30, 2021 12:07 am On my morning walk this morning, along a bit from the image in my last post I came across this Halloween party in progress - I told them they were a day early. :roll:

I think that is Fantastic😖 :D
brian f
Mega Heid Poster
Mega Heid Poster

Post by brian f »

What are you looking at now Hughie, anything good.... :puter
Hughie
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Hughie »

Been a wee bit lazy lately, Brian. Haven't done much walking lately, just a wee saunter down our local pier to see the progress on work going on there for the Melbourne ferry berth.

Dog sitting at the moment, but your wee prod might have just got my interest back up - we shall see. :wink: :puter
brian f
Mega Heid Poster
Mega Heid Poster

Post by brian f »

Hughie wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 10:49 am Portarlington / Melbourne Ferry waiting for the city's lock-down to be lifted. when that happens then our son's inner Melbourne based family can visit. We've been pretty open where we are by comparison - our other offspring are like us and live in regional Victoria and have been able to visit with us.

The second image is where I have a wee rest on my morning walk, and although its nothing like the size of Arran the view reminds me of home.

Hello, Hughie, I have not seen the sea since i went to the Isle of Wight in September.
Have booked up to go to Scratby at the start of May.It will be nice and quiet as the schools are in.The beach is dog friendly so Billy the Shih tzu will enjoy. Plenty of seats at the top of the cliffs to admire the glorious sea view with an added bonus of an ice-cream van.Something magical about the sea (anywhere) miss it... :)

I hope the link works.

https://www.google.com/url?q=https://ww ... 4QdZQ-fTk7