Just for fun - perhaps even educational.
1. What is the common name given to a 10 cent coin in the USA?
2. In what country was the actor Cary Grant born?
3. What is the national flower of Wales?
4. In what country was the Volkswagen automobile founded?
5. What piece in the game of chess can only move diagonally in a straight line?
6. An Ophthalmologist specialises in what area of the human body?
7. Which high ranking Nazi was one of the last prisoners to be held in the Tower of London?
8. Guernsey and Sark Islands form which archipelago?
9. What is the name of the river that flows through the city of Belfast?
Three towns related:
10. What was the name of the only dog race track in our three towns?
Granvue - Details and photo Here