Stanley School - circa 1965

Post about your old school - ask about old school pals
Meg
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Stanley School - circa 1965

Post by Meg »

Hello Margaret, I remember you, I was the class 6 months above you. Welcome to the 3ts, I am sure you will meet lots of old friends. Maybe you could tell us a bit about you in the 'introduce yourself' topic.

Meg
geomacintyre
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Post by geomacintyre »

Thanks for the corrections, David and Margaret. Memory is a funny thing. This was the only school photo I could find although I'm sure there were more and that my mother still has a damning one of me in fetching tights (long before Mel Gibson's Robin Hood made them fashionable) for a Primary 7 play.
What we do for ourselves alone dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. - Albert Pine
morag
Mega Heid Poster
Mega Heid Poster

Post by morag »

lol!
"You don't have a Soul. You are a Soul. You have a body."
C.S.Lewis
Dogwar5428
New Poster
New Poster

Post by Dogwar5428 »

linda stevenson wrote:thank you Meg!!! my best regards from 700 kil south of buenos aires!! and yes GEORGE I DID LIVE IN THE POLICE HOUSES ON PARKHOUSE ROAD.. im not in the class pic but my best mates in that class were marion evans now yule and hazel armstrong !!! i m trying to add a photo of myself but i havent been able to find WHERE ??? lolll
Hi Linda I was just wondering where is 700km south of buenos Aires?. David Dirom