Dunera School Cruise c1961

Post about your old school - ask about old school pals
Catherine Belle
Mega Heid Poster
Mega Heid Poster

Post by Catherine Belle »

Hi Hughie
I've unearthed an old photo of a group of St. Michaels girls, and one St. Peters :D (me). It was taken on the Dunera school cruise in '61 or '62. Sad to say I don't remember any of the girls names. Can I post it here or should I send it to you as an attachment in an email? (It's not a class photo and it's pretty beat-up looking, :roll: but maybe someone will recognise someone.
Catherine
Be kind. Everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.
Hughie
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Hughie »

Hi Catherine,

Sounds great. You can post it here if you like. You can also post it to me as an attachment and I can work on it and fix the blemishes, then put it on the St. Michaels page at http://www.threetowners.com ... Hughie
Hughie
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Hughie »

Catherine Belle wrote:Hi Hughie
I've unearthed an old photo of a group of St. Michaels girls, and one St. Peters :D (me). It was taken on the Dunera school cruise in '61 or '62. Sad to say I don't remember any of the girls names. Can I post it here or should I send it to you as an attachment in an email? (It's not a class photo and it's pretty beat-up looking, :roll: but maybe someone will recognise someone.
Catherine

Thanks for that Catherine. Yes, that's our Catherine front left with the lovely smile :-) Oh to be 16 again... :roll:
Anyone know the others? Hughie in Oz
elvis1913
Mega Heid Poster
Mega Heid Poster

Post by elvis1913 »

Catherine,thats a smashing picture of you, love the way you got your hat cocked to the side, it says you were a wee bisom when you were young. :mrgreen: