American Football

Talk about your sporting interests here - worldwide or local
bonzo
Mega Heid Poster
Mega Heid Poster

Re: American Football

Post by bonzo »

Brian, you can still buy a roll and mince from wee Annie's in Irvine not my cup of tea but Mrs b is partial to one now and again. I'm wandering off topic I know :D
Those wimin were in the nip.
brian f
Mega Heid Poster
Mega Heid Poster

Post by brian f »

bonzo wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2019 7:43 pm Brian, you can still buy a roll and mince from wee Annie's in Irvine not my cup of tea but Mrs b is partial to one now and again. I'm wandering off topic I know :D
After the baths in Kilmarnock one would come out starving bonzo, especially if you enjoyed the five minutes of the big wave machine activated once an hour.I used to buy the roll on mince from a wee place near the bus station in Kilmarnock . Did not of any places in Irvine that sold them when i was up the road .

Meg, I take it hard cider is dry cider.
bonzo
Mega Heid Poster
Mega Heid Poster

Post by bonzo »

I remember the wave machine at killie baths well, probably nearly drowned me on a few occasions :lol:
Those wimin were in the nip.
Meg
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Meg »

Hard cider is alcoholic cider, their cider is just fizzy apple juice. An you’re right, sloppy joes are just slow cooked meat in barbecue sauce - sometimes served with coleslaw. Way too sweet for me, roll and mince tastes much better, either after the swimming or late at night from the coffee boat in Ayr after a wee night out.