Bosch

Discuss the books you've read, the movies and TV shows you've seen
Hughie
Administrator
Administrator

Bosch

Post by Hughie »

Currently my favourite detective - read most of the books. For those in Australia only Series 5 is showing on demand on SBS. Unfortunately Netflix here is not showing what's shown in the USA and probably in the UK too. I really Like the actor who plays Bosch.
Detective Harry Bosch learns the DA’s office is examining new evidence which threatens to overturn an old conviction, potentially jeopardising all of Bosch’s other convictions. Meanwhile, a robbery turned murder at a local pharmacy exposes an opioid ring that drags Bosch down a dangerous path.
Here's a link to SBS TV. https://www.sbs.com.au/ondemand/video/1569543747534
meekan
Mega Heid Poster
Mega Heid Poster

Re: Bosch

Post by meekan »

Hughie
I have watched a few of the series on Amazon prime and I have read a good number of the Michael Connelly books. The first one I read was the Lincoln Lawyer and I was hooked ever since. I’m always looking for his new books in the local library.
Hughie
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Hughie »

Hi Angus, I've just got Michael Connelly's latest book released just a few months ago. "The Night Fire". Looking forward to getting into it.
Jim McCreadie
Heid Poster
Heid Poster

Post by Jim McCreadie »

Hieronymus "Harry" Bosch is played by Titus Welliver. Interestingly, there was a real Hieronymus Bosch; Dutch painter (artist) in the late 1400s.
Q98
32.04'.04"S 115.48'30"E

"What language are you talking in now? It appears to be Bo**ocks."