Mac's Bar - Our Virtual Cafe

Our "Off Topic" forum - have a wee blether here.
Forum rules
Please familiarise yourself with our Board Rules and Guidelines
bonzo
Mega Heid Poster
Mega Heid Poster

Re: Mac's Bar - Our Virtual Cafe

Post by bonzo »

Well I'm going to regret this but I went to my local shop for some rolls this morning and I noticed bottles of orange MD2020 so I had to buy one 25 years since I've drank it might be 25 years before the next one, plenty left if anybody would like one :wink:
Those wimin were in the nip.
Meg
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Meg »

Thanks Bonzo - but I’ll pass😂.

A wee gin and tonic would go down well.
John Donnelly
Mega Heid Poster
Mega Heid Poster

Post by John Donnelly »

bonzo wrote: Sun May 03, 2020 10:18 pm Well I'm going to regret this but I went to my local shop for some rolls this morning and I noticed bottles of orange MD2020 so I had to buy one 25 years since I've drank it might be 25 years before the next one, plenty left if anybody would like one :wink:
Sorry, but I'm doing it again. I thought MD2020 was engine oil (Duckhams ??? ) JD.
bonzo
Mega Heid Poster
Mega Heid Poster

Post by bonzo »

John Donnelly wrote: Mon May 04, 2020 10:34 am
bonzo wrote: Sun May 03, 2020 10:18 pm Well I'm going to regret this but I went to my local shop for some rolls this morning and I noticed bottles of orange MD2020 so I had to buy one 25 years since I've drank it might be 25 years before the next one, plenty left if anybody would like one :wink:
Sorry, but I'm doing it again. I thought MD2020 was engine oil (Duckhams ??? ) JD.
It's orange wine JD, you'd probably be better off drinking engine oil though.
Hughie
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Hughie »

I did a search and came up with Mad Dog Shiraz from South Australia - I've had that. :smt030
chef
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Post by chef »

M D aka mad dog in several flavours I may add, Buckfast Dragon soup (also in a myriad of flavours ) all seem to be the tipple de jour of the teenagers in the local area. I hear that they make " Cocktails" by mixing them together .If the Macs Bar staff wish to expand their list the answer is right there
Meg
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Meg »

chef wrote: Mon May 04, 2020 11:24 am M D aka mad dog in several flavours I may add, Buckfast Dragon soup (also in a myriad of flavours ) all seem to be the tipple de jour of the teenagers in the local area. I hear that they make " Cocktails" by mixing them together .If the Macs Bar staff wish to expand their list the answer is right there
Oh Chef - we only serve the best of stuff here in Macs bar - no alcopops, no rid biddy, no “tonic” wines and the only cocktails we sell could be mixed by Tom Cruise :lol: :lol: :lol:
Meg
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Meg »

Summer cocktails menu now available - Apperol Spritz, Pimms (grass tennis season was meant to start this week), gin slings and sea breeze all at £1. PARTY!!!!!

Form an orderly queue now - social distancing at all times.
bonzo
Mega Heid Poster
Mega Heid Poster

Post by bonzo »

Could murder a wee cocktail but more painting today, if there are any left tomorrow put me down for a tenners worth :lol: :smt030
Meg
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Meg »

bonzo wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 3:50 pm Could murder a wee cocktail but more painting today, if there are any left tomorrow put me down for a tenners worth :lol: :smt030
... and a taxi for closing time😂😂😂😂😂. See you later leonardo :wink:
bonzo
Mega Heid Poster
Mega Heid Poster

Post by bonzo »

Of late I've become a fan of ipa, easy on the taste buds and very tastie. Meg could you get some behind the bar?
Meg
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Meg »

bonzo wrote: Sat Aug 01, 2020 10:39 pm Of late I've become a fan of ipa, easy on the taste buds and very tastie. Meg could you get some behind the bar?
I’ve some Brew dog punk and double Punk in the fridge Bonzo - would that do or is there a particular brand you would prefer?