Just for fun - perhaps even educational.
1. In which country is the dingo endemic?
2. In computer technology what does the internet's "www" stand for?
World Wide Web
3. In which country was the first duty free shop opened?
Ireland (Shannon Airport)
4. What animal is often referred to as "The ship of the desert"?
5. In which country is the Great Pyramid of Giza?
6. On what island in New York Harbour does the Statue of Liberty stand?
7. What is the meaning of "FM" in the broadcast band of radio frequencies?
8. In a standard deck of cards, in which suit is the only "Jack" with a feather in its cap?
Jack of Clubs
9. In what city was the location of the shipyard where the ill-fated ship, Titanic was built?
Three towns related:
10. In what year did Stevenston gain Burgh Status?
1952 - further details here on threetowners