The ... What are you doing or thinking right now - Topic

Our "Off Topic" forum - have a wee blether here.

morag
Mega Heid Poster
Mega Heid Poster

Re: The ... What are you doing or thinking right now - Topic

Post by morag » Wed Sep 11, 2019 2:15 pm

Just want to say oor Hughie, how much I love the wee pic of South Beach / Arran header, don't know the proper term, but onyway love and greet at the same time, walked there many a day, from Stevenston with my lovely wee border collie, Jet. Miss those days, mind you, dinnae ken if ah could make it noo, well, withoot a wee stop at the Ingledene, Lauriston or Kilmenny, probably no longer there :(
"You don't have a Soul. You are a Soul. You have a body."
C.S.Lewis

Hughie
Heid Administrator
Heid Administrator

Post by Hughie » Wed Sep 11, 2019 9:18 pm

Morag, I can't recall if I credited the photographer, our very own Tom McGrattan with supplying that photo many years ago. I've noticed over the years others have taken similar photos no doubt being impressed with the location Tom took that image from. Much appreciated, Tom. :)

brian f
Mega Heid Poster
Mega Heid Poster

Post by brian f » Sun Sep 15, 2019 6:13 pm

Watched the last few holes of the Solheim Cup. Americans thought they had it in the bag, but Europe came back to win it by a point. Well done ladies :D

The Solheim Cup is a biennial golf tournament for professional women golfers contested by teams representing Europe and the United States. It is named after the Norwegian-American golf club manufacturer Karsten Solheim, who was a driving force behind its creation. Wikipedia