Our Joyce

Our "Off Topic" forum - have a wee blether here.
Forum rules
Please familiarise yourself with our Board Rules and Guidelines
Catherine Belle
Mega Heid Poster
Mega Heid Poster

Our Joyce

Post by Catherine Belle »

Been wondering how Joyce is, lately.
If you read this, hen... pop in and say hi. Worried aboot you so am ur. Been missing your posts. I hope you're doing okay.

Catherine
Be kind. Everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.
Hughie
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Hughie »

Hi Catherine,
I'm thinking at this time of the year she could be on holidays. Did a check and she last looked in on the 11th of July.
ellenyoung31
Mega Heid Poster
Mega Heid Poster

subject

Post by ellenyoung31 »

Hi Catherine and Hugh.
I hope she is well and on Holiday.
All the best. Ellen.
joromomi
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Post by joromomi »

Hi all you nice folks for thinking of me.
I have been a wee bit busy recently, daughter and grandson have finally moved into their new house, so we were busy getting them organized.
Then we got our house into shape for selling and then changed our minds.
Been on holidays ( couple of short ones ) been away to a wedding etc. Went to the lake with the family for a week and my son said " when you and dad retire buy a house here by the lake'' I said duh!! we are RETIRED, that is how crazy life is.. :roll:
We are having an extremely hot summer here, tornado watches all around us at the moment, we had an amazing light show last night , the thunder & lightning went on forever, thank god I am not scared :!: :!:
Hope you are all well, I am going to try and be a regular again.
Joyce :)
elvis1913
Mega Heid Poster
Mega Heid Poster

Post by elvis1913 »

joromomi wrote: We are having an extremely hot summer here, tornado watches all around us at the moment, we had an amazing light show last night , the thunder & lightning went on forever, thank god I am not scared :!: :!:
Hope you are all well, I am going to try and be a regular again.
The heat here Joyce is unbearable I have to take Elvis out at six o clock in the morning before it starts. Now their saying another seven days of the same, hate the heat maybe it's my age. :lol:
Catherine Belle
Mega Heid Poster
Mega Heid Poster

Nice to hear from you again, Joyce! :D Sounds like you've been busy, right enough. :o
joromomi wrote:...... I am going to try and be a regular again.
We're gonnae hold you to that. :wink:

Catherine

pee ess - NJ weather is lovely at the moment. It can never be too hot for me.... love the heat/hate the cold with a passion.
harrysteell
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

our Joyce

Post by harrysteell »

Hi, me too I am glad to see you back in action, I hav'nt been on for months, and nobody has been asking after my health, I am beginning to get a complex, that nobody cares, well Joyce it looks as though you have had a full house, hope things settle down for you, its great to see the family coming to visit, but its even better when the go home, all the best, Harry Steel.
Catherine Belle
Mega Heid Poster
Mega Heid Poster

Re: our Joyce

harrysteell wrote:.... I hav'nt been on for months, and nobody has been asking after my health, I am beginning to get a complex, that nobody cares,......
Awwww Harry! There, there, son. We care. It's jist that us lassies tend tae stick the gither at times...How's your health? We missed ye. Wellcum back son, and don't stay away so long next time.

luv, Catherine :D
harrysteell
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Our Joyce and Our Harry and OOR Wullie.

Post by harrysteell »

Hi, Catherine, I am glad sombody cares, I am not to bad thanks I have been moving house, back down to Stafforshire, I have been very busy this house needs a bit upgrading so I am busy fitting a new kitchen and new bathroom suite, and we have had the decorators in, am run off ma feet so a um ,and then there is the garden to be done, a canny rest till its awe done, I will keep looking in to see whit you lasses are up tae, and that wee Ellen she is a great wee news hound, she comes up wae some good stuff, keep going Ellen am keepin an eye in tae see whit yer up tae, regards Harry.
joromomi
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Post by joromomi »

Hello there Harry, don't go getting yourself a complex noo.
You men are tougher than us lassies :wink:
You sound awfa busy yourself eh!, it's nice to keep active :!: :!:
I have a sister in Staffordshire by the way, she left stevenston when she was 17 and you would think she was born n bred in England.
Different strokes :!: :!: