Fearless

Discuss all aspects of the three towns in the Threetowners' Lounge.
morag
Mega Heid Poster
Mega Heid Poster

Re: Fearless

Post by morag »

Never scared me, the 'dummy' I know that's no P.C. from Stevenston, terrified girls and was encouraged by locai and fairs working men :( a few others I could mention
"You don't have a Soul. You are a Soul. You have a body."
C.S.Lewis
bonzo
Mega Heid Poster
Mega Heid Poster

Post by bonzo »

morag wrote:Never scared me, the 'dummy' I know that's no P.C. from Stevenston, terrified girls and was encouraged by locai and fairs working men :( a few others I could mention
Not just the girls morag he scared the jobby out of me when I was a wee boy. When I seen him walking up new Street with his sack over his shoulder I would bolt straight into the house.
Those wimin were in the nip.
5siamese7
Mega Heid Poster
Mega Heid Poster

Post by 5siamese7 »

bonzo wrote:
morag wrote:Never scared me, the 'dummy' I know that's no P.C. from Stevenston, terrified girls and was encouraged by locai and fairs working men :( a few others I could mention
Not just the girls morag he scared the jobby out of me when I was a wee boy. When I seen him walking up new Street with his sack over his shoulder I would bolt straight into the house.
He came to a sad end hit and killed by a hit and run driver.
MANBEAR
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Post by MANBEAR »

He scared me but his grandson Arthur was in my class in kyleshill always said not to be scared there's a photo of Arthur in kyleshill class 1959 first person on top row
morag
Mega Heid Poster
Mega Heid Poster

Post by morag »

Yes, we had a few local characters. Nowadays they'd probably be institutionalised...back then..free for all.
"You don't have a Soul. You are a Soul. You have a body."
C.S.Lewis