Christmas and New Year Greetings - Add yours

Our "Off Topic" forum - have a wee blether here.
Forum rules
Please familiarise yourself with our Board Rules and Guidelines
Hughie
Administrator
Administrator

Christmas and New Year Greetings - Add yours

Post by Hughie »

To all threetowners, their families and others who visit and enjoy our bulletin board. Here's wishing you a wonderful peaceful Christmas and a happy, healthy and prosperous new year in 2021.

Again a special thanks to those who continue to support our bulletin board by posting - without your input we'd not be here. :santa03:

Have a great festive season,
:santa01: ..... :santa02:
Hughie, Betty & Family.
down south
Mega Heid Poster
Mega Heid Poster

Re: Christmas and New Year Greetings - Add yours

Post by down south »

It's been a week, 124 people have viewed this post so they can't say they haven't seen it, but NOBODY HAS REPLIED !!! Quite why we're all so reluctant to break the ice I don't know,unless it's that you're all waiting for nearer the time, but here goes.

Very best wishes at Christmastime to all Threetowners and visitors. You'll have a few problems making it a very merry one with all the restrictions, but I hope you manage it as far as possible. As for a Guid New Year, 2021 is certainly something to look forward to; we can at least hope that it's the year when we finally defeat the dreaded Coronavirus.

Susan :santa02:
Sarah
Mega Heid Poster
Mega Heid Poster

Post by Sarah »

" Aw the best "To you and your family wish you good health and a safe and Happy 2021 :santa01:
Meg
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Meg »

I hope you have a peaceful and happy Christmas. I wish all the very best to our 3ts family everywhere. Here’s to us all having a happier and healthier new year, and we can say a not very fond farewell to Covid-19.

:santa01:
Meg x
bonzo
Mega Heid Poster
Mega Heid Poster

Post by bonzo »

I hope everyone has a fantastic Christmas (maybe different from normal) but fantastic anyway and a great New year. I hope by late spring early summer things start getting back to normal for everybody.
Cheers, Ian :santa03:
Those wimin were in the nip.
meekan
Mega Heid Poster
Mega Heid Poster

Post by meekan »

:santa02: Here's wishing all the "Threetowners" and guests a safe and peaceful Christmas and a Healthy and Happy New Year :santa01:
brian f
Mega Heid Poster
Mega Heid Poster

Post by brian f »

Merry Xmas and Happy New Year to all Threetowners and Families :santa01:

And a big thank you to Hughie and Meg -For keeping the show on the road :santa03:
Max
Settling In
Settling In

Post by Max »

Merry Xmas and all the best to you and yours, wherever you may be in this crazy world.

I always think back to happier times, growing up in Saltcoats, from patiently waiting for Santa to arrive and using his magic key to get into our house up in the All Electrics (no chimneys so that was what my Mum told me in response to my question), to going out to the pubs on Xmas Eve and enjoying the cloudy head on Xmas Day, Asti Spumanti with the Xmas dinner, then on to New Year and Scotch and Wry on the telly, hedgehogs with cheese, ham and pickled onions on a cocktail stick shoved into a tinfoil covered half orange or grapefruit, mushy peas with vinegar to sober up the visitors first footing you, and steak pie with links in it to eke out the meat for the meal on New Years Day.

Friends, family, neighbours, community, that’s what this season is meant to be all about. Sadly a bit more virtually these days.

Thanks to all the admins and posters on this forum, you help keep this displaced Saltcoats lad still remember the homeland.
hahaya2004
Mega Heid Poster
Mega Heid Poster

Post by hahaya2004 »

Merry Christmas and a Happy and Healthy New Year everyone.
Stay safe
Irene :santa03:
The most important hour is always the present, the most significant person is the one opposite you right now, and the most necessary deed is always love. - Meister Eckhart (c.1260 - c.1328)
George Ardrossan
Mega Heid Poster
Mega Heid Poster

Post by George Ardrossan »

I wish all ThreeTowners a safe and happy Christmas.
George
madge
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Post by madge »

Best wishes for a Merry Christmas and a healthy New Year to all Threetowners and their families.

Madge :santa01:
Trust in God but row away from the rocks
cadoganman
Settling In
Settling In

Post by cadoganman »

A Merry Xmas and Happy New Year to all home or abroad. May you live as long as you want and never want as long as you live.