Dare I Ask?

Our "Off Topic" forum - have a wee blether here.
Forum rules
Please familiarise yourself with our Board Rules and Guidelines
stivis
Mega Heid Poster
Mega Heid Poster

Re: Dare I Ask?

Post by stivis »

Gender Recognition Act

This GRA thing kicked off big time yesterday, when an party member sent a letter to the famed "Enfant terrible" Stuart campbell, threating him with a very poorly worded "Cease and Desist Letter", claiming copyright over text and/or images.
I believe that by placing the images on Twitter, they then become "open sourced",It appears that the individual is alledgedly threatened an attack on SC

That to me is not particularly a problem, SC certainly knows the internet

What is a problem,and I have never previously look at "Gender Anarchist Type sites"( don't how else to describe them) was :-
1) the violence being threatened, Including threats of death
2) singling out targets, I saw 4 named
3) the barbaric language, I'm unsure if the language is barbaric or just disgusting, probably at the higher end of both the scales

NO newspaper reports this
brian f
Mega Heid Poster
Mega Heid Poster

Post by brian f »

Meg wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 12:40 pm
Penny Tray wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 11:25 am This is a good summary and analysis of where things might rest at the moment: -

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland- ... s-52012145
BBC analysis PT- sadly, in my opinion, no longer a trustworthy source.

The Trial of Alex Salmond
17 Aug 2020 - 9:00pm - 10:00pm- BBC2
brian f
Mega Heid Poster
Mega Heid Poster

Post by brian f »

Have read that 'Gorgeous George' is making a comeback... Should wee Nicola be worried
stivis
Mega Heid Poster
Mega Heid Poster

Post by stivis »

Galloway after the appearance before the Senate Committee , he lost any credibility, Some of his rhetoric is weird, Years ago he said (paraphrased)
"if he appears and agrees with a tory , someone should shoot him" and about 6 months ago he did
Galloway promotes Irish Unity but not Scottish Independence,
He has been binned from a few newspapers and I believe his talk show is gone
MOATS.........Mother of All Talk Shows, note the design of the rhetoric
He is like a drive-by shooting, he attacked Julian Assange , that a good few want to kill
His Respect Party is gone
He got another one Workers Party GB( he may have left that or been again binned
"indefatigability" Galloway likes this type of word it long and more importantly seldom used
Couple that with the way he speaks now it is quite strange, and the Hat
I had a couple of pals listened to GG on Talk Radio at about 2 in the morning , GG they said was a very well read person

Sturgeon v Galloway .the Clash of the Egos....?
I await with apathy .........hemorrhoids would be preferable
Meg
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Meg »

He needs publicity - he thrives on it. Personally, I think he’s a waste of space. As for Nicola being worried //funny - she’s too busy dealing with the serious things in life.

Great interview with her on CNN last week btw. Wish we had a CNN base in the UK - fabulous to watch during the US election.
bonzo
Mega Heid Poster
Mega Heid Poster

Post by bonzo »

Galloway's cat performance with Rula Lenska should bar him from politics forever :lol:
Those wimin were in the nip.
stivis
Mega Heid Poster
Mega Heid Poster

Post by stivis »

Meg wrote: Tue Dec 22, 2020 6:36 am He needs publicity - he thrives on it. Personally, I think he’s a waste of space. As for Nicola being worried //funny - she’s too busy dealing with the serious things in life.

Great interview with her on CNN last week btw. Wish we had a CNN base in the UK - fabulous to watch during the US election.
I can't stand the woman, (and that's before I even get into the missing half million squideroonies , and the wokeist cabal)
MANBEAR
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Post by MANBEAR »

stivis wrote: Tue Dec 22, 2020 10:27 am
Meg wrote: Tue Dec 22, 2020 6:36 am He needs publicity - he thrives on it. Personally, I think he’s a waste of space. As for Nicola being worried //funny - she’s too busy dealing with the serious things in life.

I can't stand the woman, (and that's before I even get into the missing half million squideroonies , and the wokeist cabal)
I agree can stand her either which caused a massive break from my sister and family can’t see everyone has a right to like or not like her anyway gallow is not a threat to her
stivis
Mega Heid Poster
Mega Heid Poster

Post by stivis »

There are a serious amount of folk who support an Independent Scotland , who utterly despise her,
Sturgeon is supposed to be a feminist, yet her and her cabal are anti-women, the cabal incite violence to women, and at best morally questionable
She'll never be forgiven for what appear to be an alleged set-up of Salmond

In 25 December 1989 ,the Ceaușescu Two got their just deserts, ......Taxi for the Murrells
bonzo
Mega Heid Poster
Mega Heid Poster

Post by bonzo »

If you support independence surely the leader of the party doesn't matter? The SNP are an end to a means I think when independence is achieved the SNP will split 2 maybe 3 ways.
Those wimin were in the nip.
stivis
Mega Heid Poster
Mega Heid Poster

Post by stivis »

You are correct,to a point the problem is the Leader and the CEO, the grip they have over the members, their relationship , the actual structure of the Organisation ....Leader and the CEO really believe they are in power, that'll only be in their head , the power actually lies with the members and they haven't grasped it
If the ,if you like, business model is analysed, it is apparent who can control it
Nothing to do with me though
(I admit I like problem and looking into solutions,hence I like looking at this dog's dinner )

The fundamental core of the SNP, is Scottish Independence that as they say is their "Raison d'être" or Reason to Be nothing else
Other parties have it in their remit SSP, Scottish Greens,Solidarity Scotland and others I should add there are a couple of others that like the sNP have it at their core. To deliver Independence.
If you take right and left wing out of it for a minute.
It's one goal, If there was another referendum and a Yes vote obtained then the Administration would have to follow the instruction by the majority of the people,
of course it could end up like the first election after WW2 ,Churchill lost, and a New Born Party is elected.
And then there is the Exit at the end of the month,Not one of the Scottish Parties or Branches have done anything.
NI I believe will come out of this ,Best , Able to deal with Europe and within the UK.
There are 4 countries involved and there is no parity(5 if you count London as it's kind of devolved)

This shouldn't be happening, I've seen a better organized bowl of chop suey