Computer questions and any issues you have with these forums.
morag
Mega Heid Poster
Mega Heid Poster

Post by morag »

I'm finding posts I make don't post if someone else posts at about the same time. :|
"You don't have a Soul. You are a Soul. You have a body."
C.S.Lewis
Hughie
Administrator
Administrator

Re: posts

Post by Hughie »

Hi Morag,

That's the way the software works. If someone posts to the topic while you are composing a post to the same topic, you will see their post when you hit the submit button - the rational behind it is that you might want to edit or abort your post in light of that new post. By submitting again your post will then join the topic. :wink:
margb
Heid Poster
Heid Poster

Post by margb »

I'm just a bit frustrated. I keep in contact with all of you using my mobile equipment. So the question is I've been getting all the photos on my page up until a couple of weeks ago. Still got the attachment like the one on the shore front but not the others. Only get a box with a question mark. Now is that my doing cos I've,changed my bundle options and need to get an app or something to fix it or is it a problem through 3T. Don't mind waiting for an answer if only hughie can answer Don't want to disturb his relaxing holiday. Thank you in advance.margb
georgersweir
Mega Heid Poster
Mega Heid Poster

Post by georgersweir »

This may be a predictable response, but more information is required in order to find an answer your question. For example, it would help to know what web browser and hardware device you are using. Does the problem only arise with this web site?
I'm still saving up for a signature.
margb
Heid Poster
Heid Poster

Post by margb »

Thanks ilk get back to you I composed a message last night to send privately to you and I lost it. So it might be tomorrow before I can get back to you. Thanks georgersweir. mgargb