Home Page

Computer questions and any issues you have with these forums.
little plum
Mega Heid Poster
Mega Heid Poster

Home Page

Post by little plum »

Hughie, I've just spent a couple of hours looking through over 3000 posts for a particular topic I started, I couldnt find it. I started to hit the return button but eventually gave up, to save time I logged off the Internet then re entered. Have I missed a quick link to the home page, if there isn't one, is it practical to have this.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The trouble with retirement is that you never get a day off - Abe Lemons
Hughie
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Home Page

Post by Hughie »

Hi Neil,
I may have misinterpreted your post. The method I use to search for one of my posts is to click on the word 'Search', above - the one next to FAQ, I then enter my username in 'Search for author', then I add a keyword to search for within the posts and/or titles.

From there I am able to go back and forth between the search results by hitting my browser's back button. Is that what you meant by the return button?

Quick link to the home page? There is a link on every page within the forum to the forum's home page just by clicking anywhere within the top banner. And, above that a link to the actual website's home page. :?
little plum
Mega Heid Poster
Mega Heid Poster

Re: Home Page

Post by little plum »

Hughie wrote:Hi Neil,Quick link to the home page? There is a link on every page within the forum to the forum's home page just by clicking anywhere within the top banner. And, above that a link to the actual website's home page. :?
Hi Hughie, all this time on the 3t's and I hadn't noticed this facility. :oops: Thanks again.

I tried the search options, it didn't find what I was looking for.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The trouble with retirement is that you never get a day off - Abe Lemons