sallyo and big wull

Discuss all aspects of the three towns in the Threetowners' Lounge.
brvhrtjimmy
Heid Poster
Heid Poster

sallyo and big wull

Post by brvhrtjimmy »

just wondering how sally and her hubby are keeping, (in good health i hope) i know they moved to nz and i am assuming they wernt at the reunion as it would be quite a distance to travel,so sally if you read this please put on a wee post an let us know you and hubby are well, also big wull and wee meg (also in good health i hope) when were you last in saltcoats wull,and also you wull please post a wee post and let us know you and wee meg are ok.
James Barr (brvhrtjimmy)
bigwull
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Re: sallyo and big wull

Post by bigwull »

Hi Jim, hope you are well, wee meg and I are both doing fine. The last time we were in Sunny Saltcoats was between Christmas & New Year(only for a flying visit) we hope to be there sometime in the next few months and will contact you beforehand to see if we can meet up again. I see you have a photograph in the A&S Herald last week...I hope you got commision :D
Bigwull
brvhrtjimmy
Heid Poster
Heid Poster

Post by brvhrtjimmy »

hi wull,im glad you and wee meg are in good health,yes that would be great the next time you are in saltcoats hopefully we can meet up,as you know your brother is just 2 mins walk from my house,yes i had a photo printed in the herald, it is as you no doubt know a competition for a calendar next year, i will be submiting more photo's ove the year, if i get another one printed then i will be more than happy,all i need now is a reply from sallyo about her and her hubby.
James Barr (brvhrtjimmy)
salgeouk
Settling In
Settling In

Post by salgeouk »

Hello Jimmy, Lovely to read the posts. George and I are both fine. Have had a rough trot but things are good now. We did go to the re-union and once I work out the photo thing, I'll put them on for everyone. We're still in Tassie and loving it. We've actually got wee Jeannie here with us just now. Lovely to hear from you. Sally O xx
brvhrtjimmy
Heid Poster
Heid Poster

Post by brvhrtjimmy »

hi sally.really glad you an george are in good health,great that you were at the reunion i hope everyone enjoyed themselves, not much been happening here,i did start the college though, an im really luvin it,so keep lookin in sally and maybe drop the odd post, pass my regards on to george.
James Barr (brvhrtjimmy)
salgeouk
Settling In
Settling In

Post by salgeouk »

Hi Jim, We often talk about you. How is the health going? Are you managing ok. Had a brilliant time at the re-union. Tattie scones, slice, black pudding etc. Good stuff! I even scored an extra tattie scone from John McMaster. (My hero for the day!) Do you ever hear from Liz Scott? Love to hear from her too. Life just gets a bit curly at times and then it all straitens out. Hope all's well over there. Sally O xx