Got my Christmas early

Our "Off Topic" forum - have a wee blether here.
Forum rules
Please familiarise yourself with our Board Rules and Guidelines
Jimmym
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Post by Jimmym »

Hi Folk's
once agian thanks for all the kind remarks and bestwishes from you all and if i need your wisdom i know where to come for advice Ha Ha !!! .

P. S. Hope to get oot soon with the camcorder and camara so i can make a wee clip for all you xpats and take some more photos to .

Bestwishes Jimmy
hears53
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

got christmas early

Post by hears53 »

congratulations Jimmy I,m so happy for you and yours
Catherine
Jimmym
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Post by Jimmym »

Hi Catherine,
Thanks for the thoughts of kindness and yip am getting into it now but a feel i am still to young tobe a papa yet Ha Ha will let everyone know when the time is here so i hope all gose well for them both and once more thanks for the good wishes. :lol: :lol:

Bestwishes Jimmy
bobbydarg
Mega Heid Poster
Mega Heid Poster

Post by bobbydarg »

hi jimmy
the best thing about being a grandparent is that it keeps you young. just try keeping up with all the modern stuff and you'll know what i mean. just wait till your grandchild starts annoying you. that's when the fun starts.
be nice to your children, they'll pick your care home
Jimmym
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Post by Jimmym »

Hi Bobby,
Nice one like your we images at the bottom and well am not to bad with all these up to date things Ha Ha but at the end of the day you can give them back to there mum & dad but never the less i suppose i will have to get out the L Plates soon and get down to it to see if i will do as a papa Ha Ha So thanks Bobby for the advice hope i will look 21 agian Ha Ha and for the fun has started just now as all i am getting is all the stuff you need for the little ones bless them but its getting like a cresh in here and living in a house with three women well it is all baby buisness But at the end of the day i am looking forward to it as my girl calls me Papa Jimmy.

Bestwishes Jimmy
Hughie
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Hughie »

Just did the calculations Jimmy. Your new grandchild will be my 1st cousin twice removed. Because your mother is my first cousin - another twig in the tree.