The School Nurse

Post about your old school - ask about old school pals
meekan
Mega Heid Poster
Mega Heid Poster

Re: The School Nurse

Post by meekan »

Vivc113 wrote:
meekan wrote:The school nurse that travelled to different schools in the area was Mrs Dowds known to the kids as the nit nurse. I think she checked the general health of the Sunset Cafe children.
Sunset cafe kids ???

Sorry folks just noticed the typographical error I have no idea how the" Sunset cafe children" got on that post.
Only thing I can think of is that I may have been using my phone to post it, and predictive text has taken over???
It should have read "the local Children" :oops:
Catherine Belle
Mega Heid Poster
Mega Heid Poster

Post by Catherine Belle »

LOL!
Be kind. Everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.
Catherine Belle
Mega Heid Poster
Mega Heid Poster

Post by Catherine Belle »

morag wrote: She didn't have the lice, just a kid in her class did. She wanted a preventative? shampoo. But then, hanging your coat up on someone else's coat..
Ah! I was probably the kid in her class, Morag.. :oops: Never thought about anyone else but myself at that time. Maybe I should have thanked my Glasgow cousin for causing a run on medicated shampoo at the local chemist's. He probably was thankful for the extra business..lol!
Be kind. Everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.
Vivc113
Mega Heid Poster
Mega Heid Poster

Post by Vivc113 »

meekan wrote:
Vivc113 wrote:
meekan wrote:The school nurse that travelled to different schools in the area was Mrs Dowds known to the kids as the nit nurse. I think she checked the general health of the Sunset Cafe children.
Sunset cafe kids ???

Sorry folks just noticed the typographical error I have no idea how the" Sunset cafe children" got on that post.
Only thing I can think of is that I may have been using my phone to post it, and predictive text has taken over???
It should have read "the local Children" :oops:
Ha ha. I thought it was some after school club.

Actually, this could be a good name for a school club: 'Sunset Cafe Kids'.
"Words are very.... unnecessary... they can only do harm".