Agnes Nellie Breckenridge

For those researching family in the three towns area.
Deepdraught
Settling In
Settling In

Re: Agnes Nellie Breckenridge

Post by Deepdraught »

Pllu's ????
Deepdraught
Settling In
Settling In

Post by Deepdraught »

Penny Tray wrote:The 11 September 1914 edition of the Ardrossan and Saltcoats Herald shows the marriage of an AGNES NELLIS to JOHN BEVERIDGE (Not BRECKENRIDGE) of Stevenston at St.Mary's RC Church.Saltcoats.

Could you have a wrong name? Has the person who has transcribed the above information into the database got it wrong? Or, maybe, there is no connection to your lady?

I am a distant cousin of John Beveridge, and the many Beveridges of the Stevenston area. My great-great-great-grandfather Samuel Smith married Elizabeth Beveridge in Stevenston in 1821.

You did ask, didn't you?

Thanks again,
Norval Smith
sweet caroline
Mega Heid Poster
Mega Heid Poster

Post by sweet caroline »

I'm back to Henry Beveridge 1773 and Janet White 1774.

SC
“He that has no fools, knaves, nor beggars in his family, was begot by a flash of lightning.” Thomas Fuller
Deepdraught
Settling In
Settling In

Post by Deepdraught »

My great-great-great-great-grandparents. Are they your ancestors too?

NS
Karen B

Post by Karen B »

The Agnes you are researching is my paternal Grandmother. Agnes married my Grandfather in 1920- together they had 2 daughters, and 2 sons. William raised Agnes and John Beveridge's daughter - Margaret H. Beveridge. Their son Edward died at age 5 while my Grandfather Wm. Breckenridge was working in Canada in 1925. He returned to Ardrossan, and moved them to Detroit, Michigan where my father was born. I have all of the information on Agnes but was not informed of the sad details of his death, but excited to have a picture of the man my Grandmother loved first. Kind regards, Karen Breckenridge, Detroit, Michigan, US
harrysteell
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Post by harrysteell »

THERE WAS A LADY Agnes Brickenrige working as a bar maid in the Bute Bar in Ardrossan around 1965
Harry.