Netta's Kangaroo

Other photos that don’t fit elsewhere can be shown in this album.
Forum rules
Show photographs here, which don't fit elsewhere. Use a storage agent such as http://www.imgur.com - our forum attachment system has limited storage and therefore reserved for photos in our Threetowners' Photo Album.
Hughie
Administrator
Administrator

Netta's Kangaroo

Post by Hughie »

This was sent from Netta up at her daughter's place in Mount Beauty in our states ski country here in Oz.
Think its thoughts might have been.... Why doesn't she go away so I can bounce on that trampoline?

sally40bags
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Re: Netta's Kangaroo

Post by sally40bags »

Great photo Hughie. Think it's about time I got myself back over to OZ for a wee holiday. It's been two years since I've seen my Melbourne family.
bobnetau
Mega Heid Poster
Mega Heid Poster

Post by bobnetau »

There were actually 4 kangaroos but when they saw me creeping round the side of the house to get a photo 3 hopped away. That one stared me down and as they can be aggressive I didn't think it wise to get any closer.
Weather was in the 30s the night before and the next day poured all day. Poor wee grandson didn't get to play cricket. He lives for his sport, so miserable day for him.
brian f
Mega Heid Poster
Mega Heid Poster

Post by brian f »

How lush is that :D Lovely part of the world Netta. I think that Kangaroo has eyes for you :wink: