Some changes to the board

Computer questions and any issues you have with these forums.
Hughie
Administrator
Administrator

Some changes to the board

Post by Hughie »

The forum "Local Current Affairs" on our board has now gone. All topics from there have been moved to our threetowners Lounge forum.

Guests and members not logged on will be unable to read posts in our off-topic forum McBlethers.
So come on members support us by logging on.
:hi:
michaelm
Mega Heid Poster
Mega Heid Poster

Re: Some changes to the board

Post by michaelm »

Just a couple of wee queries Hughie (my mammy always said I had a curious mind) :)

1: I've logged on so am able to read post's in McBLether's Lounge, but when I scrolled down to the bottom of the page to the bit that says 'User's browsing this forum' it said "michaelm and 34 guest's"
I'm wondering why it would say 34 guest's if guest's are now not allowed to access McBlether's unless they register as member's and then log in.
Perhaps just a wee technical glitch ?

2: When I click on the 'Threetowner's Photo Album' heading, I now see that in the 'My Photo's' heading under 'Last Post' is a post from 17th March, but when I then actually enter that forum there are at least 5 post's which were made on later dates than that ?
Hughie
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Hughie »

1. This is a common query, See in the FAQ page: https://www.phpbb.com/community/docs/FA ... viewonline

2. Yes, I had a look and seen what you meant, Michael. I've set it right with a bump. Thanks!
michaelm
Mega Heid Poster
Mega Heid Poster

Post by michaelm »

Re query 1. Yes, I kinda thought the answer to it could well be something like that Hughie.

Thanks for your reply.