On Google Chrome, Adblock Plus

Computer questions and any issues you have with these forums.
brian f
Mega Heid Poster
Mega Heid Poster

On Google Chrome, Adblock Plus

Post by brian f »

One of my boys recently advised me to have this, now i have doubts if it's worth it due to the fact that it seems to take ages for anything i put in the browser to load up , to tell you the truth i have got rid of it i would rather put up with annoy adds rather than wait for extension waiting for Adblock Plus .
Jimmym
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Re: On Google Chrome, Adblock Plus

Post by Jimmym »

brian f wrote:One of my boys recently advised me to have this, now i have doubts if it's worth it due to the fact that it seems to take ages for anything i put in the browser to load up , to tell you the truth i have got rid of it i would rather put up with annoy adds rather than wait for extension waiting for Adblock Plus .

Hi Brain, i use add blocker and works fine for me , The thing is some of these add's have viruses attached to them and some try to trick you as well, So for me i use it

Bestwishes Jimmy
Hughie
Administrator
Administrator

Re: On Google Chrome, Adblock Plus

Post by Hughie »

Jimmym wrote:Hi Brain, i use add blocker and works fine for me , The thing is some of these add's have viruses attached to them and some try to trick you as well, So for me i use it
Ads are a small part of most web pages, there are many other clickable links within websites you should be wary of, more so if you don't have adequate protection. If you're logged into our forum here, you'll only see one unobtrusive ad which is well below the last post in a topic.