heatherks
New Poster
New Poster

Re: Auchenharvie Academy Staff 1993

Post by heatherks »

tuc wrote:
heatherks wrote:
tuc wrote:

Mr Mack was my guidence teacher 78 / 82 brilliant guy looked after us ie mad bunch
i remember mr mack he was also my guidence teacher 78/82 ...mr strachan ..mr barr maths teacher ..mr whiteford ..science remember he had just started teaching and was great teacher but some of the class took the mickey .. mr armstrong for art mr neil for geography ..mrs whylie & mc cracken for sports Mr smith the chemistry teacher ...still in contact with him .. also mrs copland still see her around town

a list of teachers and how long they served can be found at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Auchenharvie_Academy" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
tuc wrote:your second name might be mccubbin and u went to mayfield as well

is i think we were in same guidence class as u say 78/82
yep i remember you as david was in your class at primary as well
boots1 wrote:Any one that went to auchenharvie academy in the 70s and 80s have a look at the three towners photogrphs and have a look for me ok and tell me its a 1973 staff photograph ok.

The Three Towners website click school photographs and click Auchenharvie Academy.

Tell me Mr Smith the Chemistry teacher which one is he is you had him. there is 2 staff members with the same surname Mr AF Smith & just Mr Smith.

Thanks
Get back in touch with me please ok

Thanks.
i know him as Mr AF smith (front row in photo) ...i dont remember the other one at back
boots1
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Post by boots1 »

Thanks very much Thats Great

He stay local does he then you know him well.
tuc
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Post by tuc »

so is your second name mccubbin
heatherks
New Poster
New Poster

Post by heatherks »

tuc wrote:so is your second name mccubbin