Higher Grade ( Primary Annex)

Post about your old school - ask about old school pals
little plum
Mega Heid Poster
Mega Heid Poster

Higher Grade ( Primary Annex)

Post by little plum »

I don't have all the names or a date, suggestions welcome.

Top Row - The first 7 unknown - Elma Lewis - ? - Margaret Purchase - ? - ?
Middle - ? - ? - George Celso, Jim Lawson, -?- ?-? Billy Copeland, -? - Sam Cambridge, - ? - ?
Front - ? - ? - ? - Nan Clasper, Anne Evans, next 5 unknown, Anne McEwan, -?

I was told the , Anne Evans, in the photo is the daughter of the Evans's who had the photographic shop in New St. if this helps with a date or other names.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The trouble with retirement is that you never get a day off - Abe Lemons
Robert Cook
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Re: Higher Grade ( Primary Annex)

Post by Robert Cook »

Anne Evans is my cousin and still lives in Stevenson. Her Husband owns the shop that the post office is in in Stevenson. Anne would be about aged 71 now so assuming she was 7 when the photo was taken that would mean the photo would be taken in about the mid 40s. My uncle RT Evans was the photographer in News Street and my aunt (RTs sister) ran "Rea's" Childrens clothes store a few doors from the photography shop. Anne's brothers Richard and Robert still live in Stevenson also. The other brother William died a few years ago.

Robert
little plum
Mega Heid Poster
Mega Heid Poster

Re: Higher Grade ( Primary Annex)

Post by little plum »

Robert, is it possible for you to contact extended family to help fill in the gaps, this could be invaluable to other members doing some family research.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The trouble with retirement is that you never get a day off - Abe Lemons