60 next year, where's my big pal?

Post about your old school - ask about old school pals
jeannie72
New Poster
New Poster

60 next year, where's my big pal?

Post by jeannie72 »

I am looking for my 'big' pal Maureen Glachan. she left Ardrossan in 1964/65 with her Mum, Dad (both worked on the buses) and sisters< I think the oldest sister stayed in Ardrossan instead of heading to Australia.
We went to Stanley School and I missed Maureen for a long time after she left, I am sure they were heading for Melbourne.
If anyone can give me any information on Maureen I would really appreciate it as I intend to visit Australia again next year and would love to meet up with my pal for our 60th birthday.
My name is Jean Brown nee Menzies, so Maureen if you read this, please get in touch.
Meg
Administrator
Administrator

Re: 60 next year, where's my big pal?

Post by Meg »

Welcome to the group Jean - hope you find Maureen.

Meg
caca_52
Settling In
Settling In
Location: Albion Park Rail NSW-Australia, originally Ardrossan

Re: 60 next year, where's my big pal?

Post by caca_52 »

Hi Jean

My name is Carol Anne Taylor (Swinge).I knew Maureen too, I went to Stanley school , Maureen and I were in the same class. Her family went Victoria and we went New South Wales, I left Ardrossan in November 64'. I have tried on many occasions to find her but never any luck. Her younger sister used to be a member of Threetowners a few years back, I tried to contact her but never had a reply. Hope you have success in locating her, would love to hear if you do.
Carol Anne (Swinge)