Eglinton School Christmas Party 1954

Post about your old school - ask about old school pals
sparralegs
Settling In
Settling In

Re: Eglinton School Christmas Party 1954

Post by sparralegs »

Hi Hugh, Your a rascal :wink: how did you find that out? that was about 6-7 years ago. And what a sight I was with this huge kilt doon to ma ankles that weighed a ton and ma Aussie hat, someone gave me a couple of photo's but they are well buried oot' the road :lol:
Still it was a great day and I got a smashing cap and a mug inscribed with Geelong Highland Games something to treasure.
I don't know for sure if Harry and I will be here for the reunion, my niece wants us to visit her in Houston at the end of June we haven't made up our minds for how long, but plans can change.

Cheers Jean
Hughie
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Hughie »

sparralegs wrote:Hi Hugh, Your a rascal :wink: how did you find that out? that was about 6-7 years ago. And what a sight I was with this huge kilt doon to ma ankles that weighed a ton and ma Aussie hat, someone gave me a couple of photo's but they are well buried oot' the road :lol:
I was the one who took the photos, and if I remember rightly I urged you to enter the competition. I can still remember us all cheering you on. Must see if I can find they photos. :evil:
Hughie
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Hughie »

For those who haven't seen the brilliant large photo in the first post in this topic Here's a link.
Hughie
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Hughie »

Hughie wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2017 4:04 am For those who haven't seen the brilliant large photo in the first post in this topic Here's a link.
Well worth another look at this great photo - click on the link. :puter
meekan
Mega Heid Poster
Mega Heid Poster

Post by meekan »

Still a great photo Hughie lots of faces I remember and ones I don’t recognise. All the teachers are just as I remember. Thanks for another look.