St Michaels Irvine / Kilwinning 1960/67

Post about your old school - ask about old school pals
Hughie
Administrator
Administrator

St Michaels Irvine / Kilwinning 1960/67

Post by Hughie »

Dear Hugh
I was looking up St Michaels on the internet tonight when I came across you web site…My name is Sandra Mendez-Cortes nee Mc Laughlin and I was at St Michaels Primary in Irvine and then St Michaels Killwinning. It would have been around 1965-66 that I left school early because my mother passed away. However when I saw some of the class pictures you have on you home site a lot of the names came back to me Margaret Ferguson was one of my best friends ,Mary Inglis, Ann mc Gown , Marion Mc Demid and Maria Torrance. I would love to be able to contact these woman after such a long time.

I moved to London at the age of 17 and for the past 27 years I have lived with my husband and son on the Gold Coast Australia. My brother is Ian Mc Laughlin who still lives in Irvine he also attended St Michaels all though he is 6 years younger than me.

I would be happy if you know any of these woman from my past , that you could pass on my best wishes to them and give them my e-mail address if they wish to contact me.

Keep up the good work with you web site it was such a pleasant surprise to find it.

Kind Regards
Sandra Mendez-Cortes (mc Laughlin)

To contact Sandra see This Page