Saltcoats Public School Staff 1953

Post about your old school - ask about old school pals
Hughie
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Hughie »

Wesley Harry was a schoolmaster at Saltcoats Public School, he's sent me the following photographs.

Mr Crawford, Mr Russell, Mr Wilson, Mr Alexander, Mr Climie, Mr Beard, Mr Harry,
Miss Clark, Miss Guy, Miss Crawford, Miss Paton, Mrs McAuley, Miss Hill.

Can you help with names for the following pupils from Saltcoats Public School Class 5D-1953? Wesley Harry and Miss Hills are the teachers.

Hughie
davy-t
New Poster
New Poster

Re: Saltcoats Public School Staff 1953

Post by davy-t »

the girl in the middle of the second row wearing the black top is Jean Thomson (my sister)
boots1
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Post by boots1 »

Needing help on the teacher Mr Climie wondering if anyone knew anything about him his first name and how long he was at saltcoats public where he went off to after this I myself have the surname Climie and i would really like to check this surname out and see if there is a connection or someone from a different family Mr Climie in this picture looks very young in deed, I would be intrested to get some information from people if anyone knows at all. this is very intresting
tartentumshi
Settling In
Settling In

Post by tartentumshi »

[color=#408I may be wrong, but I think I recognized a few faces on this and I think it's later. Maybe 1957? I thought that was Robert Boyd at the back, and I think on the front row the name Wilma Calhoun? is coming to mind. I cant think who the teacher is though. I'll have another look at it. if it is Robert Boyd, he would have been around 10 then?040][/color]
Sausages are the boys!