Melbourne Tennis

Talk about your sporting interests here - worldwide or local
brian f
Mega Heid Poster
Mega Heid Poster

Re: Melbourne Tennis

Post by brian f »

I dont think anybody would have predicted the Mens and Ladies finalists - with the exception of Serena Williams.
Am rooting and tooting for a Nadal victory. just hope he has enough gas left after that epic he won against Dimitrov. As for the ladies come on Venus the outsider.......
bonzo
Mega Heid Poster
Mega Heid Poster

Post by bonzo »

Indeed Brian it's been a strange Australian open, can't see past a Williams winning the women's hahaha but I think the younger will take it.

If the men's final is anything like the Nadal v dimitrov semi final it should be a classic. But I think I'll sit on the fence on that one. Can't help thinking Andy will be kicking himself over this one.
Those wimin were in the nip.
brian f
Mega Heid Poster
Mega Heid Poster

Post by brian f »

bonzo wrote:Indeed Brian it's been a strange Australian open, can't see past a Williams winning the women's hahaha but I think the younger will take it.

If the men's final is anything like the Nadal v dimitrov semi final it should be a classic. But I think I'll sit on the fence on that one. Can't help thinking Andy will be kicking himself over this one.
I know bonzo. At least Djokovic went out early as well, So Andy's still World numero 1....
bonzo
Mega Heid Poster
Mega Heid Poster

Post by bonzo »

Serena nails it in straight sets 6-4 6-4 to take the record for most grand slams.
Those wimin were in the nip.