The Scottish Premiership

Talk about your sporting interests here - worldwide or local
bonzo
Mega Heid Poster
Mega Heid Poster

Re: The Scottish Premiership

Post by bonzo »

I stole this from off the ball, Derek mccinnes is the best rangers manager ever. Played 0 won 2 :lol:
Those wimin were in the nip.
bonzo
Mega Heid Poster
Mega Heid Poster

Post by bonzo »

What a second half this afternoon great advert for Scottish football. Never been a Neil lennon fan but he certainly has put a bit of fight into the hibs team.
michaelm
Mega Heid Poster
Mega Heid Poster

Post by michaelm »

bonzo wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2017 4:29 pm What a second half this afternoon great advert for Scottish football. Never been a Neil lennon fan but he certainly has put a bit of fight into the hibs team.
Yip, was fantastic end to end stuff in that second half. :)
michaelm
Mega Heid Poster
Mega Heid Poster

Post by michaelm »

Mind you, I was expecting an away win after Celtic took a two goal lead.
Fitba' can be very unpredictable though and as you say Hib's showed great character and fight to come back and earn a point.
bonzo
Mega Heid Poster
Mega Heid Poster

Post by bonzo »

Just read there that nacho novo has had a heart attack. 38 years old, hope he's ok.
bonzo
Mega Heid Poster
Mega Heid Poster

Post by bonzo »

Willie Miller reading out the Dumbarton line up on sportsound today and part of it went Hutton, Handling, Dick. Childish I know but had a chuckle. A bit like the old cricket one :lol:.
brian f
Mega Heid Poster
Mega Heid Poster

Post by brian f »

Watched the St Johnstone V Rangers- game tonight. Alfredo Morales is going places...
brian f
Mega Heid Poster
Mega Heid Poster

Post by brian f »

brian f wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2017 10:43 pm
bonzo wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2017 12:47 pm Steve Clarke the new killie boss, good appointment I think. Hope he turns their fortunes around.
I was "thinking" the other day Steve could be a dark horse for the Scotland job. Kilmarnock have done well to secure his services with the wealth and talent he has.
I don't know if he is a Rangers or Celtic man...Could Steve be in charge at Ibrox or Celtic park later this year?
creamolafoam
leading Poster
leading Poster

Post by creamolafoam »

Right here goes, congratulations celtic on collecting one of your easiest titles you will win. I’m afraid this gers team for the moment are lacking ability all over the pitch.
Steven Gerrard next Rangers manager? Personally I hope he takes it. Yes he has no top team experience, but he is a huge name, will bring in new/fresh ideas, new personnel & hopefully financially backed. Ps Stevie if your a threetowners member, bring Daniel Sturridge with you! I’m away to crunch up a couple of paracetamol & put it in this chicken burger I’m about to tan in
michaelm
Mega Heid Poster
Mega Heid Poster

Post by michaelm »

creamolafoam wrote: Sun Apr 29, 2018 1:20 pm Right here goes, congratulations celtic on collecting one of your easiest titles you will win. I’m afraid this gers team for the moment are lacking ability all over the pitch.
Steven Gerrard next Rangers manager? Personally I hope he takes it. Yes he has no top team experience, but he is a huge name, will bring in new/fresh ideas, new personnel & hopefully financially backed. Ps Stevie if your a threetowners member, bring Daniel Sturridge with you! I’m away to crunch up a couple of paracetamol & put it in this chicken burger I’m about to tan in.
The gulf in class between the teams today looked even wider than in the cup semi-final, so I can understand your frustration's there creamolafoam. Maybe whoever comes in as head coach now will improve things.

But a huge well done to the Hoop's, 7 in a row! //perfect
bonzo
Mega Heid Poster
Mega Heid Poster

Post by bonzo »

Murty is a goner, the poor guy has been hung out too dry by a clueless board :evil: Put in a job he wasn't ready for(twice). Billy Dodds was correct in what he has said in the papers today.
brian f
Mega Heid Poster
Mega Heid Poster

Post by brian f »

Have being away and the hotels wi-fi was rubbish,So when i read the news that Mr Gerrard was about to take over the Rangers job i was Stunned. I just hope its a good gamble and surely he would want to see the colour of the money...