Scotland Rugby Union team.

Talk about your sporting interests here - worldwide or local
bonzo
Mega Heid Poster
Mega Heid Poster

Re: Scotland Rugby Union team.

Post by bonzo »

Hopefully we will learn lessons from yesterday. The French forwards are all brutes of players we should be able to run them about as our pack are alot more mobile couple that with being at home I can see us winning next week.
Those wimin were in the nip.
bonzo
Mega Heid Poster
Mega Heid Poster

Post by bonzo »

Much better today France couldn't handle the pressure in the 2nd half. It pains me to say it but over the past 2 games finn Russell has been a bit of a liability.
brian f
Mega Heid Poster
Mega Heid Poster

Post by brian f »

bonzo wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2018 4:48 pm. It pains me to say it but over the past 2 games finn Russell has been a bit of a liability.
Bang on the money bonzo-But we will take that victory .England next at home in two weeks i get more nervous watching this fixture than i do watching Andy Murray.

Dont you think Gregor is so cool,he never seems to get Animated - must be on the POLO mints.
bonzo
Mega Heid Poster
Mega Heid Poster

Post by bonzo »

He had a cool head as a player as well Brian, I guess he has just carried that on into coaching.
5siamese7
Mega Heid Poster
Mega Heid Poster

Post by 5siamese7 »

About three hundred tickets left for the English match and the cheapest is £148 pound. Obviously they think some folk will pay this.
bonzo
Mega Heid Poster
Mega Heid Poster

Post by bonzo »

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha I'm quite happy :drunk: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:
5siamese7
Mega Heid Poster
Mega Heid Poster

Post by 5siamese7 »

Apart from the fact they were the better team . The referee was superb.
brian f
Mega Heid Poster
Mega Heid Poster

Post by brian f »

Scotland 25 England 13

Never seen that coming in a million years. What a performance-Scotland. :D
bonzo
Mega Heid Poster
Mega Heid Poster

Post by bonzo »

5siamese7 wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2018 7:45 pm Apart from the fact they were the better team . The referee was superb.
Were they were they really? dont know what game you watched we played tae the rules and played them aff the pitch. Still smiling
creamolafoam
leading Poster
leading Poster

Post by creamolafoam »

Terrific performance from Scotland & puts us in with a genuine chance of lifting the six nations title. Haven’t been to murrayfield since the days of Andy Irvine etc & loved that old stadium, but the new one looks really impressive.
5siamese7
Mega Heid Poster
Mega Heid Poster

Post by 5siamese7 »

bonzo wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2018 1:27 am
5siamese7 wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2018 7:45 pm Apart from the fact they were the better team . The referee was superb.
Were they were they really? dont know what game you watched we played tae the rules and played them aff the pitch. Still smiling
Excuse me its Scotland i'm talking about and the referee did a good job disallowing the English a try.
bonzo
Mega Heid Poster
Mega Heid Poster

Post by bonzo »

5siamese7 wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:38 am
bonzo wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2018 1:27 am
Excuse me its Scotland i'm talking about and the referee did a good job disallowing the English a try.
Apologies, I took that the wrong way, my celebrations went on well in to the wee small hours and I obviously lost the ability to read :oops: anyway this came from police Scotland last night

Police took to Twitter to tease England after Scotland's Calcutta Cup triumph.

The 25-13 win at Murrayfield was the country's first win over its old rivals since 2008.

And to mark the occasion the official Police Scotland Control Rooms account tweeted: "We are receiving calls reporting singing & cheering across Scotland but it seems particularly focused on the area of Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh. We have alerted all on duty officers and will investigate these reports. Some beat officers will walk 500 miles to investigate."

:lol: