Finders Keepers.

Discuss the books you've read, the movies and TV shows you've seen
elvis1913
Mega Heid Poster
Mega Heid Poster

Finders Keepers.

Post by elvis1913 »

Was back to my favourite bookstore and lucked out with three more books. This one is called Finders Keepers by Barbara Nickolae.A real suspense filled thriller,about a young artist who is accused of kidnapping a wee girl.The twisted trail the detective follows to find out the truth about the kidnapping reveals deception,corruption even murder,really enjoyed it.On a scale of one to ten I rate A Star called Henry 9.5 Finders Keepers 8 Josephine
gnyaff
Mega Heid Poster
Mega Heid Poster

Books

Post by gnyaff »

Josephine,

That sound like the Albion Bae ona Setterday Night.

Wee Boney
elvis1913
Mega Heid Poster
Mega Heid Poster

movies & Television

Post by elvis1913 »

YWB,tell me about the Albion bar is that the one in Saltcoats?,we used to have a lodger by the name of Jimmy Fitspatrick a remember him coming home drunk all the time an my mom would throw him out,then let him back in cause she felt sorry for him.He was an offa nice man very shy, till he had a few drinks an he would start singin hi head off. Us kids used to have a great laugh with him,an he always brought us home a treat. When he was'nt at the bars he loved to go to the movies, us kids would gather round an he would tell us all about the movie he saw, miss all that good stuff. Josephine.