Coronation Street

Discuss the books you've read, the movies and TV shows you've seen
elvis1913
Mega Heid Poster
Mega Heid Poster

Coronation Street

Post by elvis1913 »

Love that Coronation Street,we get it on prime time now here in Canada five nights a week.I miss Curly, cant stand Gail, love Fred and Kirk, We discuss it like Weatherfield and The Rovers Return were real.After all these years it's still a big hit.My daughter,and daughter inlaw both love it, so it's not just for the older viewers.ROCK ON CORRIE! :wink: cheers Josephine
Catherine Belle
Mega Heid Poster
Mega Heid Poster

Re: Coronation Street

Post by Catherine Belle »

elvis1913 wrote:
Curly, Gail, Fred, Kirk, CORRIE!
Hi Josephine :D

Who the heck are all those guys? :o ...The last time I watched Coronation Street, Ena Sharples ruled the roost! You mean to tell me it's still oan the telly?..after a' this time :shock:

Catherine :?
Be kind. Everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.
elvis1913
Mega Heid Poster
Mega Heid Poster

coronation street

Post by elvis1913 »

You mean to tell me it's still oan the telly?..after a' this time. Catherine.
Yes Catherine,and it's great.The names I mentioned are fairley new, but theres still a lot of oldies in it,Ken Barlow has been in it since it started and he's still going strong. Rock on Corrie is short for Coronation Street. :wink: cheers Josephine
caca_52
Settling In
Settling In
Location: Albion Park Rail NSW-Australia, originally Ardrossan

Re: Coronation Street

Post by caca_52 »

elvis1913 wrote:Love that Coronation Street,we get it on prime time now here in Canada five nights a week.I miss Curly, cant stand Gail, love Fred and Kirk, We discuss it like Weatherfield and The Rovers Return were real.After all these years it's still a big hit.My daughter,and daughter inlaw both love it, so it's not just for the older viewers.ROCK ON CORRIE! :wink: cheers Josephine
Hi Josephine
We get Corrie on Pay TV in Australia, love it, we are up to where Richard Hillman recently made a tragic exit , that was a very good story line, he was great. Also Eastenders, just can't miss them, we get them both 5 nights a week. Sometimes I cheat though and go on the BBC TV web site and find out from their past episodes as to what is coming up over here.

Carol Taylor
elvis1913
Mega Heid Poster
Mega Heid Poster

coronation street

Post by elvis1913 »

Hi Carol,I do axactly the same thing with the previews.The episodes with Richard Hillman were great, I was sitting on the edge of my seat, the whole time they were on,especially when the car went in the river.I like Eastenders too we also get it on prime time, if we happen to miss Corrie during the week we can get the whole thing on Sunday....YES!!!!!! :D Cheers Josephine.
caca_52
Settling In
Settling In

Re: coronation street

Post by caca_52 »

elvis1913 wrote:Hi Carol,I do axactly the same thing with the previews.The episodes with Richard Hillman were great, I was sitting on the edge of my seat, the whole time they were on,especially when the car went in the river.I like Eastenders too we also get it on prime time, if we happen to miss Corrie during the week we can get the whole thing on Sunday....YES!!!!!! :D Cheers Josephine.
We get all the weeks episodes of Eastenders on Sunday, wouldn't be great if we got all the episodes of both Corrie St and Eastenders on Sunday, and they are on right now. :lol:

Bye Carol
ellenyoung31
Mega Heid Poster
Mega Heid Poster

Post by ellenyoung31 »

wouldn't be great if we got all the episodes of both Corrie St and Eastenders on Sunday, and they are on right now.
Bye Carol.
----------------------------

Hi Carol, In U.K. corrie , eastenders, emmerdale. are on all week
and you get the omnibus at the week-end. you would all love
that. :?: Hope you don't mind telling you what may be in store.
best wishes. Ellen. :)
caca_52
Settling In
Settling In

Post by caca_52 »

ellenyoung31 wrote:wouldn't be great if we got all the episodes of both Corrie St and Eastenders on Sunday, and they are on right now.
Bye Carol.
----------------------------

Hi Carol, In U.K. corrie , eastenders, emmerdale. are on all week
and you get the omnibus at the week-end. you would all love
that. :?: Hope you don't mind telling you what may be in store.
best wishes. Ellen. :)
Hi Ellen
I don't mind if you let us know :wink: I am terrible, I can never wait to find out.
Bye Carol :)
elvis1913
Mega Heid Poster
Mega Heid Poster

coronation street.

Post by elvis1913 »

Hi Carol and Ellen, we(canada)must be way ahead of you guys in terms of the episodes. We passed the ones with Richard, ages ago.Last night it came on early and was on for an hour which was a surprise,because it's only been a half hour show so far. But I'm not complaining.Here's a photo of some of the gang. chow Josephine.
gnyaff
Mega Heid Poster
Mega Heid Poster

Coronation Street.

Post by gnyaff »

Noo here's a wee bit o' gossip. Many years ago a' wiz engaged tae Minnie Caldwell. The weddin date wiz set, and Pat Phoenix wiz tae be the bridesmaid and Ena Sharples and Miss Nugent wur the flower girls. Hur faither cawed the whole thing aff, he said I wiz a lecherous wee sod and wiz only efter hur fur her body. A wiz brokenherted and ran away tae Romania fur a coupla years wi some gypsies.

Wee Boney
ellenyoung31
Mega Heid Poster
Mega Heid Poster

emmerdale

Post by ellenyoung31 »

Hi Group. watch the episode with Shelly and Steph who is played
by Lorraine Chase ( from Lotton ayr port fame ).when they are
on the boat it is going to Arran. you see the Island,
Look out for it. I get these bits from the tv Paper this is
next thursdays 4,000th hour long episode.
Best wishes. Ellen. :)
elvis1913
Mega Heid Poster
Mega Heid Poster

coronation street.

Post by elvis1913 »

a' wiz engaged tae Minnie Caldwell. Wee Boney.
Minnie on the left, must have been devistated when ye ran oaf wi them gypsies. Or...........maybe no! :wink: Josephine