Johnny Depp.

Discuss the books you've read, the movies and TV shows you've seen
glenshena
Mega Heid Poster
Mega Heid Poster

Johnny Depp.

Post by glenshena »

Caught a glimpse of JD weighing 40 kilos less than normal and his hair all shaved off. Hope he is not ill. Most likely to be preparing for a new movie.
glenshena
Mega Heid Poster
Mega Heid Poster

Re: Johnny Depp.

Post by glenshena »

Seemingly been suffering from depression after a costly divorce. Sad to see Sir Paul McCartney looking older and thinner in the car karaoke programme. Hope he's not ill.
John Donnelly
Mega Heid Poster
Mega Heid Poster

Post by John Donnelly »

glenshena wrote: Sun Jun 10, 2018 12:36 pm Caught a glimpse of JD weighing 40 kilos less than normal and his hair all shaved off. Hope he is not ill. Most likely to be preparing for a new movie.
Got a hellova fright when I first opened this one.
Phew, a different JD. //funny
glenshena
Mega Heid Poster
Mega Heid Poster

Post by glenshena »

//funny //funny //funny
Meg
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Meg »

glenshena wrote: Mon Jun 25, 2018 9:03 am Seemingly been suffering from depression after a costly divorce. Sad to see Sir Paul McCartney looking older and thinner in the car karaoke programme. Hope he's not ill.
Paul has just turned 76 - I think he looked amazing (and sounded even better) for his age on the car karaoke Glenshena -
glenshena
Mega Heid Poster
Mega Heid Poster

Post by glenshena »

Well I havn't seen him on TV for many years, in the days when he was tinting his hair black. Now he is white haired like us all!
My elder brother worked with him in 1991 at the Liverpool Oratory and Paul sent him a nice photo of them both sitting on a sofa and a letter saying "it was a pleasure to work with you not only for the professional way you behaved but also for the fun we had in the off duty moments. Good luck for the future. Warm regards and love to the family, Paul." We all treasure this photo and letter. Of course mine is a copy, my brother has the original one.
This is the Paul McCartney that I remember.