The last day of Stanley school

Discuss all aspects of the three towns in the Threetowners' Lounge.
Angusmack
New Poster
New Poster

Re: stanley school

Post by Angusmack »

eddiegibb wrote: Sun Oct 21, 2007 9:10 pm I walk past the school everyday and see it getting pulled down bit by bit. it is a bit sad, but we all still have our memories and thats why i am posting this message i have always thought about a guy called Geoffrey Archibald who spent his first 3 or 4 years at Stanley primary school in the same class as me, Geoffrey will be 41 now, after those 3 or 4 years Geoffrey just disappeared. Does anyone know what happened to him?
p.s. hope to post an old class photo soon.
[/quote

Eddie, his name was Archbald and lived in Chapelhill Mount. His dad got a job in Glasgow and they moved to Giffnock. Geoffrey visited a couple of times then dusdapeared 😟
Angusmack
New Poster
New Poster

Re: The last day of Stanley school

Post by Angusmack »

Eddie, his name was Archbald and lived in Chapelhill Mount. His dad got a job in Glasgow and they moved to Giffnock. Geoffrey visited a couple of times then disappeared.
Angusmack
New Poster
New Poster

Re: stanley school

Post by Angusmack »

Angusmack wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 1:14 am
eddiegibb wrote: Sun Oct 21, 2007 9:10 pm I walk past the school everyday and see it getting pulled down bit by bit. it is a bit sad, but we all still have our memories and thats why i am posting this message i have always thought about a guy called Geoffrey Archibald who spent his first 3 or 4 years at Stanley primary school in the same class as me, Geoffrey will be 41 now, after those 3 or 4 years Geoffrey just disappeared. Does anyone know what happened to him?
p.s. hope to post an old class photo soon.
[/quote
eddiegibb
Settling In
Settling In

Re: The last day of Stanley school

Post by eddiegibb »

Cheers Angus, one of those things that always bothered me.