Bread sauce

Post your recipes here. Please use *newtopic* for each recipe.
brian f
Mega Heid Poster
Mega Heid Poster

Bread sauce

Post by brian f »

Anybody know how to make Bread sauce ? Xmas dinner was nearly ready and went to the cupboard for the packet of the easy to cook bread sauce and i had forgot to buy it. Needless to say i was verbally abused all day for being so stupid. :oops: When i looked up how to make it on the net a lot more Ingredients than i thought is required.

Funny how some drink Cranberry juice all year but dont like Cranberry sauce. Gobble Gobble. :lol:
morag
Mega Heid Poster
Mega Heid Poster

Re: Bread sauce

Post by morag »

oddly, my son took over the cooking this year, maybe telling me something? , and made a cheesecake following his dad's recipe and they he and his gf, made cranberry sauce for it. They also made Brussels sprouts, with and without bacon. I stuck to the beef and tatties and plain cheesecake. I'm getting grumpier as I get older..I like it ;)
"You don't have a Soul. You are a Soul. You have a body."
C.S.Lewis
morag
Mega Heid Poster
Mega Heid Poster

Post by morag »

brian f wrote:Anybody know how to make Bread sauce ? Xmas dinner was nearly ready and went to the cupboard for the packet of the easy to cook bread sauce and i had forgot to buy it. Needless to say i was verbally abused all day for being so stupid. :oops: When i looked up how to make it on the net a lot more Ingredients than i thought is required.

Funny how some drink Cranberry juice all year but dont like Cranberry sauce. Gobble Gobble. :lol:
http://www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/2730/bread-sauce

a day late and a dollar short as they say..
"You don't have a Soul. You are a Soul. You have a body."
C.S.Lewis
brian f
Mega Heid Poster
Mega Heid Poster

Post by brian f »

Thanks, Morag - That looks quite simple i will give it a blast if i remember. Hope you are well. :D