Kilpatrick/Wilson

For those researching family in the three towns area.
chrys
New Poster
New Poster

Kilpatrick/Wilson

Post by chrys »

I am currently reseaching my family tree and saw i could ask for info here, i am looking for Janet Walker Wilson who married by Great grandfather x 2 Robert Kilpatrick in Stevenston in 1832 i wonder where this would have taken place and also if there is a churchyard of the appropriate date and before in Stevenston, both i believe were born in Stevenston janet certailnly was,
i have to say i have never been there. Thanks
sweet caroline
Mega Heid Poster
Mega Heid Poster

Re: Kilpatrick/Wilson

Post by sweet caroline »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JANET WALKER WILSON Pedigree
Female

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Event(s):
Birth: 28 JAN 1832

Christening: 12 FEB 1832 Stevenston, Ayr, Scotland

Death:
Burial:

Parents:
Father: ADAM WILSON Family
Mother: MARTHA BANKS

Extracted birth or christening record for the locality listed in the record. The source records are usually arranged chronologically by the birth or christening date.

Source Information:
Batch No.: Dates: Source Call No.: Type: Printout Call No.: Type:

C116156 1820 - 1854 1041469 Film 6900326 Film

Sheet: 00
“He that has no fools, knaves, nor beggars in his family, was begot by a flash of lightning.” Thomas Fuller
sweet caroline
Mega Heid Poster
Mega Heid Poster

Post by sweet caroline »

Scotlandspeople
22/04/1794 WILSON ADAM JANET WALKER/FR355 M STEVENSTON /AYR 615/ 0020 0063

Janet Walker Pedigree
Female Family

Event(s):
Birth: About 1773 Of, Stevenston, Ayr, Scotland

Christening:
Death:
Burial:

Marriages:
Spouse: Adam Wilson Family
Marriage: 22 APR 1794 Stevenston, Ayr, Scotland

Record submitted by a member of the LDS Church. The record often shows the name of the individual and his or her relationship to a descendant, shown as the heir, family representative, or relative. The original records are not indexed, and you may have to look at the film frame-by-frame to find the information you want. A family group record for this couple may be in the Family Group Record Collection; Archive Section. (See the Family History Library Catalog for the film number.) These records are alphabetical by name of the father or husband.
“He that has no fools, knaves, nor beggars in his family, was begot by a flash of lightning.” Thomas Fuller
sweet caroline
Mega Heid Poster
Mega Heid Poster

Post by sweet caroline »

1 15/10/1852 KILPATRICK ROBERT JANET WALKER/WILSON FR701 M STEVENSTON /AYR 615/ 0030 0268

That wouuld have been church Banns
sweet caroline
Mega Heid Poster
Mega Heid Poster

Post by sweet caroline »

I have Robert Kilpatrick 1827 ,dying in Dreghorn 20.6.1879.
1 1879 KILPATRICK ROBERT M 51 DREGHORN /AYR 589/00 0048
sweet caroline
Mega Heid Poster
Mega Heid Poster

Post by sweet caroline »

Name: Robert Kilpatrick
Estimated birth year: abt 1828
Relationship: Head
Spouse's name : Janet
Where born: Stevenson, Ayrshire
Registration Number: 589
Registration district: Dreghorn
Civil parish: Dreghorn
County: Ayrshire
Address: No 8 Corsshill Sqr
ED: 3
Household schedule number: 12
Line: 1
Roll: CSSCT1871_109
Household Members: Name Age
Robert Kilpatrick 43
Janet Kilpatrick 39
Adam W Kilpatrick 14
William Kilpatrick 9
Robert Kilpatrick 7
Martha Kilpatrick 4

Unfortunately, we are unable to display the accompanying images of this census at present, despite extensive negotiation with the General Register Office for Scotland. Permission from them has not, as yet, been forthcoming. For this reason, and to enable you to continue with your family history research, Ancestry has heavily transcribed the Scottish Census records to ensure you have access to all key areas of information contained within this colle