MCLELLAN

For those researching family in the three towns area.
chrys
New Poster
New Poster

Re: MCLELLAN

Post by chrys »

Hi Tom
still have not got far with them have got quite sidetracked with the Kilpatricks really but my tree is to view on Ancestry.co.uk i have registered with Genes but the membership with Ancestry was already paid! hope you can access it let me know if you can
nice to find a bit more extended family !!!
Chrys
TomL

Post by TomL »

Chrys,
I'm not on Ancestry (yet), but saving my pennies.
Tom
jean mclellan
Just Arrived
Just Arrived

Post by jean mclellan »

hi agnes and robert kilpatrick are my ancesters also my great granny was agnes mcgranaghan who was married to james mclellan they lived in schoolwell street in stevenston agnes parents were william mcgranaghan/bridget mculloch from jean mclellan
TomL

Post by TomL »

To Jean McLellan,
Re your post of 18 Nov 2010, do you have a viewable tree anywhere?
Tom
sweet caroline
Mega Heid Poster
Mega Heid Poster

Post by sweet caroline »

Hi ,
Have you looked at the High Church burials on this site? Are you content to search for Agnes McClellan side,or would you like some info.

Ellen
Last edited by sweet caroline on Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“He that has no fools, knaves, nor beggars in his family, was begot by a flash of lightning.” Thomas Fuller
chrys
New Poster
New Poster

Post by chrys »

Hi there
i have looked on the High Church burials found it very interesting not only for the McLellan side but also the Kilpatrick side problem in the spelling on my tree goes regularly from mcLelland to McCellland!- Chrys
sweet caroline
Mega Heid Poster
Mega Heid Poster

Post by sweet caroline »

Hi chrys,
Yes i have a habit of entering them on my tree as spelling found.So i have McLellan.Will have to look for your tree in Ancestry ,as mine is on Genes.Not a direct line for me .

Ellen
“He that has no fools, knaves, nor beggars in his family, was begot by a flash of lightning.” Thomas Fuller