n you help?

For those researching family in the three towns area.
morag
Mega Heid Poster
Mega Heid Poster

n you help?

Post by morag »

"You don't have a Soul. You are a Soul. You have a body."
C.S.Lewis
morag
Mega Heid Poster
Mega Heid Poster

Re: n you help?

Post by morag »

Sorry, not good at this stuff, tried to copy and paste but it didn't work. Anyway here's the link, it takes you to my page but the post is there, Missing people in Scotland, someone trying to get in touch with a local woman.
C.S.Lewis
sheenaj
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Post by sheenaj »

Sorry didn't see anything Morag . Try copy and paste. Highlight article or thumbnail, right clip- click 'copy' go on here like to post, right click again and click 'paste'. It should upload whatever you are trying to share. :-)
morag
Mega Heid Poster
Mega Heid Poster

Post by morag »

sheenaj wrote:Sorry didn't see anything Morag . Try copy and paste. Highlight article or thumbnail, right clip- click 'copy' go on here like to post, right click again and click 'paste'. It should upload whatever you are trying to share. :-)
Doesn't work on this wee chromebook :(
C.S.Lewis
morag
Mega Heid Poster
Mega Heid Poster

Post by morag »

morag wrote:
sheenaj wrote:Sorry didn't see anything Morag . Try copy and paste. Highlight article or thumbnail, right clip- click 'copy' go on here like to post, right click again and click 'paste'. It should upload whatever you are trying to share. :-)
osting on behalf of a member, doing in bits and pieces :roll:

I'm looking for a young lady born in Irvine central hospital on 13/11/1979. She was put up for adoption because her mother had no support from her family. Her mother has never forgotten her and has thought of her every day. She was registered as Laura Johnston in Irvine registrars office. She was fostered initially by a couple in Cumnock area and then adopted by a couple from Saltcoats, I believe one of them was a school teacher and possibly the other a nurse. the mother had strawberry blond hair and father dark hair and brown eyes.
C.S.Lewis
morag
Mega Heid Poster
Mega Heid Poster

Post by morag »

morag wrote:
morag wrote:
osting on behalf of a member, doing in bits and pieces :roll:

I'm looking for a young lady born in Irvine central hospital on 13/11/1979. She was put up for adoption because her mother had no support from her family. Her mother has never forgotten her and has thought of her every day. She was registered as Laura Johnston in Irvine registrars office. She was fostered initially by a couple in Cumnock area and then adopted by a couple from Saltcoats, I believe one of them was a school teacher and possibly the other a nurse. the mother had strawberry blond hair and father dark hair and brown eyes.
The young lady will be 35 now. Her birth mother has photos of her at 8 weeks old which she has cherished every day of her life. I will fully understand if she does not want to get involved . It's such a big part of someone's life to know they have a brother and sister who know all about them yet long to be part of their life
C.S.Lewis
sheenaj
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Post by sheenaj »

"Doesn't work on this wee chromebook :"

Don't ya just love technology :o