Just for fun - perhaps even educational.
1. On what island were the Bee Gees musicians born?
They were born on the Isle of Man, and lived in Chorlton, Manchester until the late 1950s when they moved to Redcliffe, Queensland Australia.
2. In what year did Margaret Thatcher become Prime Minister of the UK?
3. How many valves does a trumpet have?
4. Which chess piece can only move diagonally?
5. Name the BBC series about a shipping line set in Liverpool during the late 1800s.
6. No 617 squadron of the Royal Air Force is better known as the what?
7. In what year did the Battle of Culloden take place?
8. What is someone who shoes horses called?
9. What UK Prime Minister lived in Adelaide Australia as a child?
Three towns related:
10. Can you name the first purpose built cinema in the three towns?
The La Scala in 1913 was the first purpose-built cinema in the Three Towns. See Topic Here